Moving To bali

Would like to move to bali for 6 months firstly on a social VISA then maybe try find something to do for work ??? I have a bf over there and would love to live there with him :):) Just wanted to get info on the move - easy or hard?? and just learn anything i need to know about the move...... woul dlove to hear from felloe aussies who live in bali..... anything would help!

Hi and welcome to Expat.com evie88!

Your post has been moved to the Bali forum for better visibility ;)

Regards
Armand

HI welcome
If you have specific questions about Bali.Twill try to help you or refer you to some one who can help

Welcome Evie, finding a job can be a difficult thing in Bali and really depends on the qualifications you bring and whether a company is prepared to sponsor you.
Many of my friends have opted to teach English online at EF without having qualifications. The salary starts at around $800 per month but can increase if you are prepared to take on more classes. Although it sounds a small salary if you are prepared to live a basic lifestyle it can be sufficient. If this is something you are interested in its probably best to go directly to EF on arrival in Bali and discuss in person - they seem to always have positions available. Good luck :)

hello there,,
moving to Bali is not hard ,, but finding a job is harder :)
if you wanna work here then you need to have permission called KITAS,, is your bf a local? i believe he can help and make it easier for you :)