Please post possible or not...

Hello Everybody,

I would like to know to get job on visit visa in mauritius is
POSSIBLE OR NOT????

Please reply me this is really serious topic for everybody who would like to move to mauritius...

Thank You everybody
and
God Bless You.

Hi,

it all depends on your qualifications and professional experience !

Which are you main skills ?

what about !!!!

1.) labour
2.) kitchen potter
3.) cashier accountant
4.) store keeper
5.) in super market
6.) driver
7.) or any other small job

thank you
waiting for more post

Sayyed is probably thinking of labour export to Mauritius :)

I've got several queries on this type of business proposed by Indian, Pakistan and Bangladesh companies and individuals.  Sayyed, the law is strict in Mauritius and this type of business doesn't work since many foreign recruitment agents had made false promises.  Government is very strict on labour import, mostly when it refers to the countries mentionned in my post. The categories you mentioned will have much difficulties in getting a work permit in Mauritius...not to say impossible.

Hi,

I went to the BOI to gather info about a resident permit for my mother in law and guess what, to be a here as a self-employed, you have to have a bachelors or masters degree. You have to have at least some experience in the field of job you are applying.

Companies here have to employ 5 local people to be able to import labour. For instance, factories employing cheap labour from India are employing 5 local workers for every labour imported.

As an investor, you have to have so much money to bring to the economy and not to mention the amount of money you have to put as in  favour to the Government of Mauritius.

Coming here as a spouse of somebody too, the law is changing soon where the spouse will have to have a particular amount of money!!!

Good luck and hope this meets you well