Please help me fill in the questionnaire regarding the coming AEC 2015

Hi everyone! My name is Best. I'm now studying International Business Research course at Assumption University, Thailand, Bangkok. I have to conduct the research on the topic of "Attitude of Thai and Singaporean consumers towards ASEAN Economic Community".

I'm in the process of completing the research project in which I have to collect data from Singaporeans(the collected information will be used for academic purpose only).

Therefore, I would profoundly appreciate your support if you gave me your time 10-15 minutes to help filling in the questionnaire.

If you are interested or have any questions, please send me your e-mail through bestspsrn[at]gmail.com. And i will mail you back the questionnaire.

Thank you in advance for your help

Sincerely,
Best S.

What kinda research is this for?

Roxasven wrote:

What kinda research is this for?

This is a part of my International Business Research course at my university. Are you interested in doing my questionnaire?

Sure why not. Just drop me an email [email protected]

Roxasven wrote:

Sure why not. Just drop me an email [email protected]

I've already mailed you the questionnaire. Please take your time completing it.
Big thanks :)

Dear Best

I would like to do the questionaire. But the link is not work !!
Nattaya, Phuket , Thailand

best555 wrote:

Hi everyone! My name is Best. I'm now studying International Business Research course at Assumption University, Thailand, Bangkok. I have to conduct the research on the topic of "Attitude of Thai and Singaporean consumers towards ASEAN Economic Community".

I'm in the process of completing the research project in which I have to collect data from Singaporeans(the collected information will be used for academic purpose only).

Therefore, I would profoundly appreciate your support if you gave me your time 10-15 minutes to help filling in the questionnaire.

If you are interested or have any questions, please send me your e-mail through bestspsrn[at]gmail.com. And i will mail you back the questionnaire.

Thank you in advance for your help

Sincerely,
Best S.