How to find job in Ukraine ?

Can somebody tell me that how can I find IT related job in Ukraine ? please reply

I would suggest you contacting recruiting agencies. So first you need to have your CV. There are a number of job hunting website but I do not think they are of any help for you as you do not speak Russian.

One of the variants is slando.ua website. But as I said - one... there are a lot of others where I suppose you can leave your English language CV, but if you do not know Russian - someone should help you in placing it in a proper place (topic).

Have a good luck in a job hunting! I am sure you will find what you want!

Some more:
1) hh.ua
2) job.ukr.net
3) work.ua

Thank you so much I hope it will useful for me.. :)

It is very hard for you to find a job because you need Job permission which is only given to foreigners who has work visa or permanent residence card and secondly without Russian or Ukrainian Language it is almost impossible because i have been through such situation but there is always a light at the end of a tunnel you can find a job in a bazar,shop etc where you don't pay tax etc but for this you need know Russian or Ukrainian.

If you do not speak Russian, it is so hard. I found one job over Couchsurfing but it did not require Russian so the opportunity for non-Russian speakers is low.

Hello osmanboylu.

Please note that this is an old thread.

Thanks

Karen :)

How do I unsubscribe from this topic?

Yes, and the job opportunities for Russian speakers that do not speak English are low in the Untied States, or Canada, Austrailia,England or ANY country. How can anyone work in a foreign country if they do not fluently speak the native language?

Hello Keith.

Here in Kyiv it is not about being able too work. it is all about how tou look!!! Believe from an OLD GUY FROM SAN DIEGO,CA.

Larry,

I go through this every day with my Zinka...

@sea4u I am Carpenter am in Cameroon am looking for a job vacancy

Hello smithwuma6,

Welcome to expat.com!

Kindly note that @sea4u is not an active profile.

If you are looking for a job, I suggest you try sending your CV to different companies. A little bit of research is also necessary before making any decision to move to a new country.

We cannot rely on other members to find a job.

For a start, you can create your CV on Jobs in Ukraine.

All the best,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

[DISCUSSION CLOSED]

Closed