American Football

Almost 2 months ago we had 16 guys at practice for the Kuwait National Team. Now we are no less than 70.

Watch our youtube video to support your fellow expat coach. (me)

Search Kuwait Gridiron Football to watch the first installment of the development of the team.

Very impressive - Good work :)

thank you. we're trying.

Good luck with your team.  Looks like you have some pretty dedicated players and fellow coaches to work with.  We volunteered for years with the youth Pop Warner football program here in the States and that took up easily 25 hours a week, so I can't imagine how much time and dedication you are going to have to put in!  Best wishes to you all.

Thanks. The guys and other coaches have been great. They all want this to succeed so are all willing to put in extra time.

I appreciate the good words.

Also, just in. We are sending a team to the IFAF Flag Football World Championship Tournament.

Other news possibly coming in the next few days.

Well that s interesting !

Coach P wrote:

Almost 2 months ago we had 16 guys at practice for the Kuwait National Team. Now we are no less than 70.

Watch our youtube video to support your fellow expat coach. (me)

Search Kuwait Gridiron Football to watch the first installment of the development of the team.

WOOOOO GO GO GO GO ;);):D
Do you need Cheerleader
I saw youe youtube video noticing a child were practicing with you so cute.

Cheerleaders are always needed.

The young kid is the future of Kuwait Football.

hey coach
I m a kuwaiti national who loves the sport it sounds like you got enough guys for a team but is it possible to come along just for the training or is too late  ?  cause I think i might enjoy it
thank Ash

Sure come on out. We're back at it tomorrow night at 7:30pm.

Hey coach, im really interested in American Football and ive been trying for months to find a club that could possibly take me in. I really love the sport and i was wondering if it is possible that i can join the club or whatever is possible just to play it. I Am not a Kuwaiti National but id love to reach to any extent to play the sport.
Thanks Imran.

Congrats Coach. Looks like you're doing a great job. I'll come to cheerlead one of these days. I been busy travelling for work but I should be around. I'll bring along my colleagues. They're American and active. I'm sure they'll enjoy watching some football or even participating. Holla.

When and where do you guys train?

hi coach P.
how are you long time not hearing form you , how everything with you
hope everything fine with you

It's ellien by the way
I what happen you did not reply to my last message you got scare
just joking

this message is kind of scary :S

stalker-ish almost...