Girly get togethers Sao Paulo

I am a 30year old English teacher from London. I am also a dog trainer. I moved to Sao Paulo from another city Balneario Camboriou and desperately miss my friends and the beach.

I would like love to make some new friends here but i am desperately shy and do not like pubs or clubs.

I am a girly girl who loves to shop, go to the beach and drink bottles or wine whilst watching movies - any film is fine.

I also like seeing the country, travelling and being outdoors in the sun

Hi  nativelana !

Welcome to Expat.com!

Armand

[Moderated: please avoid doing copy/ paste]

Hi lana,

dont u worry, by being in brazil u can never complain about being alone! i used to live in balneario and now in sao paulo. I also have a beach house in Boiçucanga (look it up) which for me its a paradise...drop me a msg if u feel like, im also on facebook - diego.romero26 ..be welcome!

Diego

Hi Nativelana.

I lived abroud for almost 4 years so i really know how it is to be an expat. I enjoy meeting people as well, so if yoou like we can meet up for a coffee. Also would be great to improve my english skills...
By the way im 30 years old too.

Hello there,

I am wondering if you have had many responses to your message and have managed to meet up with other expats?

I liked the sound of your message, I too would love to get to know some other girls and start up some get togethers!

I am from Scotland, I am 29 and moved to Sao Paulo in July to start a teaching job in a British primary school here.  I am really keen to start getting to know some new people outside of work as well, and quite enjoy being able to get to know someone with the same interests.

If you have started to meet up with others I would love to join in! It can be difficult to start meeting friends in a city this big.

Maybe speak soon!

Ayesha

Hello Ayesha.

How are you?

I lived in Europe for almost 4 years, so i know what it feels like to be new in town.

Im a 30 years old, originaly from São Paulo. If want to meet up for a coffee, just drop a message.

Hi!

Thanks for your reply. I would love to meet up.

Are you on facebook?  That may be an easier way of arranging something?

I can be found quite easily under my first name and second name Ashker.

If not, we could email each other privately?

Speak soon!

Ayesha

Yes..i will add you on facebook.

Talk to you soon!

Hi! this sounds fun. Im getting quite bored with just my family. Im on fb as well....

Hi there,

How exciting that these messages are taking off!  I will try and find you.

Ayesha