Opportunities for doctors in Maldives

I am a doctor in India and have got an offer to join the Ministry of Health, Govt of Maldives. i have specalized in the field of Internal Medicine.
It will be really great if someone could enlighten me regarding the life, work enviroment, social life in maldives for people from India and for doctors. How are the set up and infrastructure there and it would be really great if some doctor in this forum could share his/her experience

dexteralchemist wrote:

I am a doctor in India and have got an offer to join the Ministry of Health, Govt of Maldives. i have specalized in the field of Internal Medicine.
It will be really great if someone could enlighten me regarding the life, work enviroment, social life in maldives for people from India and for doctors. How are the set up and infrastructure there and it would be really great if some doctor in this forum could share his/her experience

It's very normal culture. Infrastructure is there. Many Indians are working in Maldives. Almost about 80,000 Expatriates are working in Maldives. At IGMH Hospital mainly are Indian Doctors. So you have your country colleagues once you join the Hospital. Life is easy going over here. Only thing is not much entertainment.

Cheers,