Hello to everyone

Hello i'm new in this forum and i'm thinking to move in Malta for work not just 4 the summer season, there's anyoine who can help me wiht some advices?????
Thanks to all in advance for your help!!!!

Hello francesco85.

Welcome to Expat.com!

You should introduce yourself and tell us more about your professional background so that other members can help you. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

It would be great if you could tell us a bit more about what it is you need advise about :) Finding a flat, employment, what to see and do, where to live?

Anna0001 wrote:

It would be great if you could tell us a bit more about what it is you need advise about :) Finding a flat, employment, what to see and do, where to live?

Hi Anna0001 actually i need to know all abt Malta (job,palce where to live and where to find a flat/share room.
If you could give me some important tips it will be great.
Thanks!:)

Hi Francesco,

welcome to the forum.

Take the time to read through all the previous post and questions/answers about moving to and living in Malta. By then you should be in the 'know'.

The most important questions are about your job qualifications and your motivation to move to Malta.

Feel free to ask any specific questions left.

Cheers
Ricky

Rick is right, you will find so much info if you read the forum :) But here are some quick points.

I think that Sliema and St. Julian's are great places to live as there is a lot of life there. It's kind of the centre with a lot of restaurants, nightlife , hotels and a lot of people. If you are looking for a more quiet area then San Gwann, Naxxar, or swieqi are good too. It also depends on how much you want to pay. You can look for flatshare at the University of Malta, there are usually loads.

You can look for a job with ETC and depending on what kind of job you want, it should not be to hard finding a job. There are also a lot of betting companies who hire staff who speak a foreign language.

Thanks guys for all your precious info!!!!! :):):)
Cheers!!!