Please help me about this STC.

Please help me
I'am about to exit this coming November, but I'm thinking of my due in stc long time ago. This is the story, we change our villa(home) to another place and ask stc to change address of our connection and landline but everytime and everyday I call them they only said to me "tomorrow inshallah the technician will come". This is the only sentence they said to up to 2 months waiting but no body would come even to call me. so we decided to have a new connection under you name and only one day waiting there is a new connection. Now I'm thinking this would not be a problem when I'm going to exit this coming november.

Please help me, I need some advise or reaction for this matter.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

Brother come down its normal . STC u need a cool ice tea and a cold blood smooth talking slang .
you have two problems ,

one its Ramdan . no one love to work in that period of time . because must of them will be tired . my advice try to call only after ISHA prayer .

Second STC will give hips of promises take advantage of that and jump to the next shopping center of theirs and explain your problem softly .

things will be well soon bro .

@Ja_weckl, what you've done is right. This was the best thing possible under the situation Hitch mentioned above.

You have to visit STC office and ask them to close your previous line; also get a copy of bill. If you don't do so, they'll keep putting monthly bills on you. Once they say they have done that, try calling on your number and you must get "Invalid Number" message. Now go ahead and pay the bill.

Finally... thank you so much brother for advice. by the way we are calling them last may 28 then I call almost everyday to update what happen to my request. I've been calling them from may 28 up to july 3 but no one is coming. so we decided to apply for another line with a different name and iqama number. we applied via phone only and july 5 we have our new connection.

So my problem bro is I'm going for a vacation this coming December and I'm thinking and still bothering me about this. because I have a due to them 2052SR now. until now it is not billing me every month. it is i guess 2 months now there is no sign of increase in my billing on my account. so I think they are stop billing me from the moment we change our home(villa)

By the way thank you so much for your time reading and analysing my problem. Because I'm new here. i'm only one year old here in riyadh so there is a lot of things that I need to know...

THANK AGAIN!!!!!