Which CAR is good to lease from the bank

hi...
i am planning to get a car on bank lease. option available are

Toyota belta/yaris
nessan sunny
hyundai Accent

and any other car which fall in this range.  guide me whether its good to lease from the back here in saudi ,is there any offer in any bank these days , suggest me a good car, while leasing from the bank what should be noted as warrenty, insurance, and other thing like this.

i know there are many car experts here .

Toyota Corolla.

Leasing a car from bank is never a good option. High interset rate and that also without having ownership in your name. It's better to get a cash loan from bank and get the car.

Anyways, this topic has been discussed many times. Please use google custom search box.

hello

check Rajhi Bank they have good offers.
here is the link: alrajhibank.com.sa/en/personal/car-finance/car-deals/pages/default.aspx

yaris is not good one in my opinion and those korean cars are not practical for long distances. corolla and sunny are good

best luck

thanks loin.....

the bank lease is very costly i will go for 2nd hand less used car .sunny do not have market value in saudis.....
i have hear that Companies like budget bid their car's can you please guide me regarding that.

my budget is 25 to 30k and i am intrested in camry.

muzhi wrote:

my budget is 25 to 30k and i am intrested in camry.

Very Difficult to get a camry in that budget range unless and untill its has been drifted and abused a lot. Though you can get a good bargain for Corolla in this range. Good Luck :)

:-(

there is a arabic car website for saudi arabia do you know that? kindly share.

try arab national bank for leasing i believe they are offering 4% which is a very good rate.

For car go for Corolla, as you are expat hyundai will hurt you bi when you have to go out of kingdom

Try

www.haraj.com.sa

muzhi wrote:

i have hear that Companies like budget bid their car's can you please guide me regarding that.

Not a good idea @muzhi. They periodically sell out their misused abused refurbished crap cars :)

i dnt know why peoples give so much high prices of cars espacialy expatriates  on the expatriate.com.

if the price is 30K they will ask for 40k .:mad:

:) Bcoz the potential buyers always try to negotiate (no matter you tell them what), the sellers keeps the buffers in.

25 to 30K for a camry will be too ambitious unless you want a nightmare rather than a car which keeps bothering you often

try expatriates.com may b youre lucky to get a hot deal

about buying a car from rajhi bank, what happens in the case when u not yet finished paying off the installments and your work contract is terminated?
do you have to pay in some sort of penalty or fine?
my husband banks through rajhi, when he asked them this, they said they'll work out an amount if he happens to return the car before its been paid up
now how on earth does this work? what if the penalty is some exorbitant amount??
any advice??

Nop, I don't think they'll apply any penalties. They'll calculate a number based on the balance due minus the car current market value.

For example say, your balance left is 50,000
*The market value they estimate of the car: 30,000

They'll offer you pay ~20,000 to close the account.

Toyota is the best,
keep away from nissan

i am looking to buy Mitsubishi lancer 2009 which clicked me .any one please guide me regarding its spare parts prices and availability and reliablity performance and also its resale value.

TheLegendLeads wrote:

Leasing a car from bank is never a good option. High interset rate and that also without having ownership in your name. It's better to get a cash loan from bank and get the car.

Anyways, this topic has been discussed many times. Please use google custom search box.

Cash loan from bank...good option, but would you confirm if the interest rate will be low in this case?

Obviously Adnan,
Personal loans are 4-7% and car leasing strats from 8%. Also they add the total term car insurance in the capital before caculating the interest. So, interest on insurance is charged even.

Tip: Alinma has made very nice reputation through their competitive offers and service quality. Check them out.

adnanhashmi wrote:
TheLegendLeads wrote:

Cash loan from bank...good option, but would you confirm if the interest rate will be low in this case?

Yes Adnan, Interest rates are very low against the cash loans. (I'm comparing it with my home country :) )

i am asking something else and you guys are replying some thing else.
i have asked that kinldy let me know i am going to buy a used car my rang is 15000 to 20000.also let me know that is it better to buy car from haraj.