Trying to move to mauritius

Hi all, i am trying to move to mauritius with my mother and fiancee, what formalities should i complete and what documents i needed to do so. I am an indian and wants to work and live in mauritius...plz help me.....thanks in advance...:-)

Avinash

CV - Qualifications + work experience?

Cheers

Hi Vayid....i am a BBA last year student in India. Can i secure Any type of job?

Avinash

Quite tough without work experience.

Vayid...are you on skype?...can we talk if you have some time?...i am a student....so there is no work experience but aren't there any jobs which don't require experience....:-)...or any other way that a student got a chance to live in mauritius?

Hi Avinash,

It is very difficult for an expat to find a job without expereience in Mauritius. You can try going to the gulf, or New Zealand. It is much easier. Members of Expat.com in the Gulf and New Zealand can help you out.

If you still feel that Mauritius is the destination for you than in this world nothing is impossible. I suggest that you first come here on a short visit as a tourist and check things out for yourself.

All the best!!!

Terence

Hello Terence, thanks for all your info and for encouraging me...:-)...i will gather info about countries you tell me other than mauritius....i actually prefer mauritius because it is not far away from India and there is a large community of Indians....:-)....but i will try for others also....thanks again....:-)