Homeschool

We are moving to Shenzhen from Canada next year, my son will go to grade 8 by September 2013.  Is there any Christian homeschool group in Shenzhen? please let me know.  Thank you.

Hi mlwchan,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Do not hesitate to share your experience with us.

All the best,
Christine
Expat.com team

Hi,
We have a homeschool group in the Shekou area. It is not solely a Christian group, however, all of our current members are Christians. We have about 10 families, and there are some children your son's age, 2 boys and 3 girls at this point. The group just formed last fall, so we are still working on our "routines." Our members use many different methods of homeschooling, so we have basically just been meeting on Fridays for either field trips, or group sports or games.
Linda Walsh

Hi Linda,

It's good to hear from you. We'd like to learn more from you about your homeschool group, if possible, can we to meet you tomorrow afternoon? My family and I need to return to Vancouver early next week.  If you are not available, please let me know. Thank you for your help.  Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards

Matthew Chan

oops, I forgot to give you my numbers in China and HK.  You may reach me at the China number before 7:00pm tomorrow.  I will be going back to HK after then.

China: 13622767352
HK: (852)9361-3595

Hi Linda, Matthew Chan

I am not sure if you are still here in Shenzhen…But I'd like to know more about homeschool group here in Shekou.
I just started to teach my kids at home but I need help!! Please let me know how to find your group!!

Thank you,

Hello Green Skye

Welcome to Expat.com

As you may have seen this thread is two years old. Hope nevertheless that you will get some response. If not, I invite you to create a new thread to increase your visibility on the forum.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi I know this is an old post but is this homeschool group still happening?

Hey! You still in SZ? Wonder if you ever find the chance to meet other homeschoolers? Also looking for one. Just moved here this year.