Need info about moving near Melaka, Malaysia

Hi we are planning on relocating our family to Malaysia, the Melaka coast looks lovely.  We would love to hear about finding housing, schooling our children and what the internet is like, for our online business?  If you can share some advice we would appreciate the contact.:D

Hey thank you for your reply.. We used to live in Brissy then the Sunshine Coast... since that post we changed tack and have ended up in Hoi An, Vietnam... Lovely quaint town with beautiful people... When and why will you be moving to Melaka?  One day we may end up there still... I would love to hear about living there.. cheers Michele

Hi both of you!

Yeah, I must admit, Melaka is such a lovely-dovey places! ;)
It is one of the state that been recognized by UNESCO as a heritage places and of course it's full of historical thingy ;)

Regarding on how to find a house, the easiest way you can do is simply looked up through online website. Here's one of the link mudah.com.my

Internet? well it's depend on where you live but nowdays an internet coverage was not the real matter anymore. You have several choices to take up either register with Streamyx(Telecom), or Broadband(Maxis, Digi & Celcom).   

I hope i may help you a bit ;)

Cheers!

Hello to all of you,
Did you know that we also have a Malaysia Classifieds section? If you follow the link and scroll down the page, you'll find all the various subsections :)
Cheers
Arlette