Here To Study French - but need a tutor to help with pronunciation

I'm an American studying French (which I already speak) which I came here to improve.  However, the school is overcrowded, classes are only three hours a day, and the level of the students is erratic.

I was thinking to do what I did in Germany - just find a normal French university student who wants to make some extra cash by simply correcting my accent when I read and helping me a bit with soem grammar points.  I don't need a teacher, I need somebody who can simply correct my pronunciation.   The school doesn't have time to do that.

I've looked on various internet boards, but all they have a Phd's who want 55 Euros an hour!

So, if anybody has any ideas or candidates in mind, send them my way.  Male or female, doesn't matter.  I've only got three weeks to fix the problems, so this would not be a long-term project.  But it would help me a lot.

Hi and welcome to Expat.com kosovorick!

I would suggest you to post an advert in the classses section of Montpellier classifieds.
It should help!

Regards
Armand

hi my name is Alison I'm french and very interrested for your annonce i'm living in Montpellier and I will like to help you. I study law in university at montpllier. are you interrested? Bisous

[Moderated: Please communicate by PM]