Clothesshopping for non-asian women?

Hey guys,

I wanted to ask whether it is rather difficult to go clothesshopping for non-asian women in Bangkok.

I remember finding it almost impossible to find clothes (especially shoes, bras and pants) in my size, being a caucasian woman, in other asian countries because the girls there are way more petite then I am

Any advice on shops or districts would be great!

:) Thanks a lot

Hello Christina_Mandarina.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Hi Christina :)! Welcome in Expat.com. I think you still can find chlothes for your size in Thailand. Im sure that you gonna find it. Try to walk in Platinum Shopping center (lokal ppl call it Pettinam), or MBK and Tokyo Shopping center. :), enjoy your shopping

Yes, you can find this. I think it is not tough job.

Ah I agree but I always shop for clothes, cheap and all the sizes in Chidlom, Central world.

(moderated: no free ads please)

HI!!!

Haha you can go shopping in the big malls like Mall Bang Kapi, Central World, Siam Paragon..they all have european brands and also cheaper clothes in sizes up to LL(XL) :-)

Let me know if you need shopping company :-)

hey

I will be so happy if you can join me too as im going for my trip to thailland in a week time...alone so if I can make some good company during the holiday, will enjoy it :-)