i lost my phone ?

.

Are you stating a fact or are you asking a question?! :D

houstonian wrote:

Are you stating a fact or are you asking a question?! :D

a sad fact ,
 
so far i lost 2 phones , a  digital camera , a laptop in two years


i am so sad so so so so so sos so so o sad , life is sad

i am just sad

i lost my nokia 1100. im very very very very sad....:(

seeker of truth wrote:

i lost my nokia 1100. im very very very very sad....:(

man no offense but i would be happy to lose it

A tip:  I lost mine, too .. but I went to Mobily to check on it. Nobody had ever used the SIM and I still had all my credit on it.  The guys at Mobily discontinued the SIM I'd lost, issued me a new one with the same phone number and the I still had 200SAR credit.

i lost my micro memory card.
so can i also join sad club??
:cool:

ex_pa wrote:
seeker of truth wrote:

i lost my nokia 1100. im very very very very sad....:(

man no offense but i would be happy to lose it

dude it has sentimental value. :(

the first mobile ive ever bought back in my college days when i was on the job training. :(

forget the phone dude, u can issue ur sim card again if on ur iqama

danish luv wrote:

forget the phone dude, u can issue ur sim card again if on ur iqama

i don't really need the sim car5d that much .. i had an 8 gigabyte that was full of over 1000 tracks and some photos . that what worries me and numbers too .

not being insensitive,

I lost my Hair over the last few years. :)
does that count ?

Natour wrote:

I lost my Hair over the last few years. :)
does that count ?

:lol: :lol: :thanks:

ex_pa wrote:

.

Well that's good news actually. Now you have an excuse to buy a new one

hahahahah, nice dude,feel sorry for ur hairs

Natour wrote:

not being insensitive,

I lost my Hair over the last few years. :)
does that count ?

Natour wrote:

not being insensitive,

I lost my Hair over the last few years. :)
does that count ?

:lol:  Thanks for putting it into perspective!!

:)

Transfer SAR 100 to my mobily :P

Alliecat wrote:

A tip:  I lost mine, too .. but I went to Mobily to check on it. Nobody had ever used the SIM and I still had all my credit on it.  The guys at Mobily discontinued the SIM I'd lost, issued me a new one with the same phone number and the I still had 200SAR credit.

Natour wrote:

not being insensitive,

I lost my Hair over the last few years. :)
does that count ?

yeah if u can use ur hair like phone too!  :dumbom:
:D

lol @alliecat & @seeker

I'm losing the will to live reading this thread.

seeker of truth wrote:
ex_pa wrote:
seeker of truth wrote:

i lost my nokia 1100. im very very very very sad....:(

man no offense but i would be happy to lose it

dude it has sentimental value. :(

the first mobile ive ever bought back in my college days when i was on the job training. :(

So sad!

sokash2 wrote:
seeker of truth wrote:
ex_pa wrote:


man no offense but i would be happy to lose it

dude it has sentimental value. :(

the first mobile ive ever bought back in my college days when i was on the job training. :(

So sad!

:(

ex_pa wrote:
houstonian wrote:

Are you stating a fact or are you asking a question?! :D

a sad fact ,
 
so far i lost 2 phones , a  digital camera , a laptop in two years


i am so sad so so so so so sos so so o sad , life is sad

i am just sad

I'm pretty sure you lost them intentionally to buy the new ones, right ;)

Arbab wrote:
ex_pa wrote:
houstonian wrote:

Are you stating a fact or are you asking a question?! :D

a sad fact ,
 
so far i lost 2 phones , a  digital camera , a laptop in two years


i am so sad so so so so so sos so so o sad , life is sad

i am just sad

I'm pretty sure you lost them intentionally to buy the new ones, right ;)

i would just buy a new one if i wanted to why would i throw it away on purpose . i am not the richest man on earth

ex_pa wrote:

i would just buy a new one if i wanted to why would i throw it away on purpose . i am not the richest man on earth

He was JOKING with you.  See that winking graphic?

Johar wrote:

i lost my memory after reading your comments guys

Better than losing your mind ;)

New topic