Hi any expats in ndop or bamenda? :-)

Hi I'm looking to live a short while in Cameroon end august and wondering whether there is an expat community in ndop or bamenda :-)

Hi Berna1,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I have moved your topic on the Cameroon forum.

Could you please introduce yourself?

Thank you,
All the best,
Christine

Hi Christine and all

I'm likely moving to ndop in the north west  region for a few months and looking to meet expats in the area. I'm 28 and from Canberra Australia.

Berna

Hello Berna1,
      although I am not in Ndop,I will like to be of assistance.You will understand as a tour guide there isn't an inch of Cameroon I don't know.I will gladly link you up with friends who will make your stay wonderful.

Hi,

I am Britta from Germany currently living in Sweden. I will be working as a volunteer on a photo-documentation in Bamenda from next week August-September.

Happy to meet people and get all kinds of infos

Britta

I'm from Ndop. There is a community in Bamenda, but none in Ndop. Most experts come and go. If I get info, I'll let you know

Hi Britta

Thanks for your message! About me, I'm a 29 year old who usually works for a government department in Canberra australia. I'll arrive on 28 august. Hope to get in touch at some stage.

Berna

BRITTA167 wrote:

Hi,

I am Britta from Germany currently living in Sweden. I will be working as a volunteer on a photo-documentation in Bamenda from next week August-September.

Happy to meet people and get all kinds of infos

Britta

Hi phesap thanks for getting on touch - I'd certainly be interested in meeting you and the expats in bamenda too!!

phesap wrote:

I'm from Ndop. There is a community in Bamenda, but none in Ndop. Most experts come and go. If I get info, I'll let you know

Hi Berna, yes would be happy to meet. Will arrive in Bamenda on Saturday. Staying until the 12th.

Lets get in touch
Britta

Hi britta sounds great -I'll be around until December as well - volunteering with nafi which is an aids support organization based in ndop :-)

I'll be taking a university position about 15km outside of Bamenda and should be arriving around the end of the year (assuming the job offer is legitimate; I'm having a difficult time finding independent information about the university or, for that matter, about the apartment rental company the university uses).

Hi, Chan Two
  I am in Bamenda and will be of great help to you when you arrive and if possible you can tell me precisely when you are coming in so that I can start making arrangements for the apartment and any other information you-like to get about Bamenda before coming.
Thanks,
Saju

D2K2007 wrote:

HELLO CHANTWO, GOOD TO KNOW YOU WILL BE COMING TO BUST. I GRADUATED FROM BUST AND AM SURE I CAN BE OF HELP WHEN YOU COME.I NOW WORK IN JAKIRI A FEW KMs FROM BAMENDA BUT I GO UP TO BAMENDA OFTENLY. IF YOU NEED FURTHER INFORMATION JUST CALL ME +23774652712 AND I WILL BE GLAD TO BE OF HELP.PEACE.

The job offer turned out to be a scam.  There are people pretending to work in the university's human resources department posting job advertisements on ESL and other teacher job boards and then scamming the people who respond by requesting money for an apartment, the visa and health insurance.

@D2K2007 -> Can you please lower your caps lock please so as to ease the reading? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

(Moderated: useless message)

hi b, we happy to receive you in cameroon precisely in the ndop plains.we promise we going to spice your stay with lot our traditional meals.

hi Bri,we am happily waiting on your visit come august.i promise to make you feel or discoverd the touristic sites in bamenda.

am serious waiting on for u in bamenda.

Hi I moved recently to Bamenda .... any expats here to meet ??