Volunteering Opportunities In Copenhagen

Hi All,

My wife recently joined me from England for a few months while I am here working. She has just switched career and looking to step into Teaching as a long term career.

Would any one know how to go about searching for Volunteering opportunities in teaching (to teach Biology and General Science)within an International school in Copenhagen (for kids level)? even if its just for a few hours each week.

Even coordinating kids activity in schools would be equally preferred even if teaching will not be available.

She does not speak Danish but speaks English.

Thanks in advance and look forward to a much comments and recommendation as possible.

Kind regards

No comments as yet and I am wondering why? Please make some comments regarding my post.

Thank you.

Hi Jayman21, :)

You could try to post an advert in the Jobs in Copenhagen section. It might help you.

Best of luck,
Christine

Hi!

I do not know if you need the information anymore but just in case. I was working as a volunteer Spanish teacher in the Volunteer Center in Herlev. Teenegers there were also studying biology and so, maybe you can try in that volunteer center or in others (there are several in every municipality). Sure they need for some!

@ eseblis --> Please note that this is an old thread but thank you for your contribution :top:

Oh sorry, I thought it was July 2013, not the 13th of July last year! Anyway if there are other people who wants to Volunteer there are plenty of Volunteer Centers in all Denmark.

It is really easy to find one that is close to you, call and help :)