Links to job sites

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Great Job.. Thank you...

very helpful

good list!!

Thanks for the  links, I was looking for...

Thanks for the information !

Thanks very nice of u :)

Its a good piece of information.
thanks a lot.....

fuqian wrote:

that looks like a con man's trick

Atene wrote:

Hello guys!

I would need some additional information: my bf (structural engineer) is currently looking for a job in UEA and so he started sending his CVs to the companies. One of them has responded that he should re-enter the application through Recruiting Company's internet page. As we figured out, this service would cost USD 95… Is it usual to pay some fees for recruiting companies or are there any free of charges?

Do not pay a single penny for any job.

good one...

Thanks...

Very helpful..

yup its an open market and its very useful info here ...

have u found the job ? u working here in Dubai ?

very helpful... Thanks

not pay a single penny for any job.

Thanks for the information. But I think there are also other websites... or may be other direct agents... I am not sure

here you go more click and upload List of Recruitment Agencies in Dubai

Adding to the useful list, websites i know but mostly based for jobs in Saudi Arabia for whoever gets benefit.

mihnati.com
mustakbil.com
pinyora.com
redyellow.com.sa (not sure its still active)
taqah.com (perhaps in arabic for local hiring in KSA)
expatriates.com (Job section for all regions)
wasyt.com (website in arabic)
almobawabah.com (website in arabic)

Indeed.ae is the best

indeed is the best mobile app for searching jobs

Thank you for reply. I am searching for job in dubai

this is great. thanks!

hello Sandman, am thinking to change my current job and need to re-new/update my resume, i know tht some of recruitment agencies do that with further seeking the job options of course ... with no preliminary charge required;
i.e they r getting paid either by the employer (in case if applicant was hired) or the applicant is paying to the agency only IF he/she was hired; pls advise some know agencies ... thanx a lot

Thanks for the  links

thank you for the info you shared with us. I think  we should, however, approach the right agents and not just approach them all blindly.

thanks a lot for the links. I copied them all in the UAE french forum.

youyouyouyou... Viva Algeria !!! :one;)

:one   one two three viva  Algeria  :one

good job guys   :top:

hi, please am a trustworthy single lady. am planning to relocate to dubai next month. please i need anyone that can help me get a Job in dubai . am a graduate I study Business Administration and also have a diploma in Accountancy, can do any work  my email: [email protected]

thank you so much, very usefull:)

Post your job offers or create your CV for free Here Job Classified section

tomilola wrote:

hi, please am a trustworthy single lady. am planning to relocate to dubai next month. please i need anyone that can help me get a Job in dubai . am a graduate I study Business Administration and also have a diploma in Accountancy, can do any work  my email: [email protected]

So kinds from you
Really we need it those days

Hi,

Thank you for the information. Do you have a personal email so that I can get more questions answered. I would like to also share my CV to see if you have any suggestions at all. I am truly trying to move there, but I can without a job offer. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

Roz

Dear Rosy

You can send me your CV to my email: [email protected]
I will be happy to assist you and answer all your questions about Dubai
Pls add me at whats app too if you like

Thank you! I will send over my CV and add you to my Whats App as well. Chat soon.
Roslyn

[Moderated: No free ad]

Thanks

That's really nice to share all the job websites in UAE. Thank you for very much. :)

[moderated: asked to delete post]