Expat blog meet up - Thursday, July 12, 2012

Hey there!

This is my first post here :)

I stumbled upon this forum and felt like I should register just so that I can participate in the meeting tomorrow! Count me!

Really looking forward to meet you all!

Sorry for the delay in responding, only just got back from a few days in Chau Doc... is it too late to include me in the dinner booking?

Cool! My name listed at 5#. See you all.

Cool guys I will be there tomorrow cya guys

I am eager to meet you guys too! See ya then! :)

Is it still possible to register for my 2 friends who will possibly show up together with me at the meet-up?? :)

I think its ok! You just need tell Chum about this so he can add up these 2 people to the meeting-up list!

rojamin wrote:
anhthang1712 wrote:

I am in. How to confirm that I join, any advance payment or any fee to be paid to register ?

are you seriously joking?

@ bechum: thanks for missing me on purpose :D   i'll terrorise your phone :) anyways, we need to do a raincheck. It rains in SG everyday

Sorry for my mistake, I'll list u rite now.... I think u will come no matter what happens because too many beautiful girls will join, rite :lol:

blbnub2012 wrote:

Sorry for the delay in responding, only just got back from a few days in Chau Doc... is it too late to include me in the dinner booking?

Always welcome my dear :)

unei_nguyen wrote:

Is it still possible to register for my 2 friends who will possibly show up together with me at the meet-up?? :)

Of course I'll plus them with u, see all u guys there :)

Dear all,

The average expenses about 100,000VND / dinner, 200,000VND / drink @ bar. Pay what u order. No more advance payment or register fee.

On behalf of all attendances, highly appreciate Amoros that she will come to Acoustic bar at 8pm to reserve seats for us. Kixx :)

Here is List of register to join Expat-blog meet-up on Thursday, July 12, 2012 (updated 3:00am July 12)
1. bechum
2. florian22
3. somenoise (Tonon)
4. Natalie Nguyen
5. lybichngoc (Anna)
6. madsmosen
7. babysu
8. kim2098
9. nhandong
10. johnie walker (+ friend)
11. unei_nguyen (+ 2 friends)
12. jjk.nguyen
13. cachua_anna
14. aimzzy123
15. truc_nguyen
16. Heidi Mai
17. 36sumit
18. ntphuongloan
19. oanhbrit
20. Tinadp (+ Hanh)
21. summerdays
22. Bilima
23. Amoros
24. Gary2012
25. QuynhTruc
26. Anhthang1712
27. Rojamin
28. Cisfran
29. blbnub2012

hi Bechum, 3 more friends wanna join us, is it possible to join as well? if so, plz help me to add them...many thanks, cheers...

Is it still open? :)

hi Flo,long time no see. join us tonite:)

Nice to meet you again! :)

cachua_anna wrote:

hi Flo,long time no see. join us tonite:)

30 plus mems up to now, such a big gathering :D

bechum wrote:

.... I think u will come no matter what happens because too many beautiful girls will join, rite :lol:

Who? That means you are bringing them as the compensation for the loss of my favourite team? (LOL kidding) one small request, I'm not fond of nr. 27, would you 'zim zalabim' it into 18?

Hi Bechum,
Can I  get the contact number of right person please, to whom I should contact, in any case if I need. Coz m new in hcm city so m not familiar with all street and restaurants. I wana  confirm the venue if m not wrong its a  7:30pm -  at Pho ta restaurant (12-14 Le Quy Don street, District 3).

Thanks,
Sumi

Here is Bechum number: 0908 686 785

36sumit wrote:

Hi Bechum,
Can I  get the contact number of right person please, to whom I should contact, in any case if I need. Coz m new in hcm city so m not familiar with all street and restaurants. I wana  confirm the venue if m not wrong its a  7:30pm -  at Pho ta restaurant (12-14 Le Quy Don street, District 3).

Thanks,
Sumi

Hi babysu,
Thanks a lot, i really appreciate you for that.

thanks,
sumi

36sumit wrote:

Hi Bechum,

Thanks,
Sumi

Plz feel free to contact me guy , my number is +84 908686785

Flo-vn wrote:

Flo-vn, sure it's open to everyone, will u join for I can count u in list?!?

Thanks bechum,
just to confirm, is the right place and time which i sent you in last post, where all are getting together

Here is List of register to join Expat-blog meet-up on Thursday, July 12, 2012 (updated 12:30 July 12)
1. bechum
2. florian22
3. somenoise (Tonon)
4. Natalie Nguyen
5. lybichngoc (Anna)
6. madsmosen
7. babysu
8. kim2098
9. nhandong
12. jjk.nguyen
13. cachua_anna
14. aimzzy123
15. truc_nguyen
16. Heidi Mai
17. 36sumit
18. Rojamin
19. Ntphuongloan
20. Tinadp (+ Hanh)
21. summerdays
22. Bilima
23. Amoros
24. Gary2012
25. QuynhTruc
26. Anhthang1712
27. Rojamin
28. Cisfran
29. blbnub2012
30. Oanhbrit (+ 3 friends)
31. Nhuquynh
32. Thuyphuongha2001
33. Verena

36sumit wrote:

Thanks bechum,
just to confirm, is the right place and time which i sent you in last post, where all are getting together

Yea, correct, if u hv any problem to reach the place, u can pass the call to me, so I will show ur driver (taxi / xe om), okie?

appreciate,

cheers.

shite no, you'll ruin the venue if every single one is coming. Somebody's gonna sit on the floor, especially someone fat like bechum (bé chum = petite barrel/jar) :| there'll be a late rush hour, because bechum'll need more space. :D  that explains why she doubled me in the 18th and 27th position in the list, just to 'give her a lift' :D

Hi :)

Can i join for the drink?

bechum wrote:

Here is List of register to join Expat-blog meet-up on Thursday, July 12, 2012 (updated 12:30 July 12)
1. bechum
2. florian22
3. somenoise (Tonon)
4. Natalie Nguyen
5. lybichngoc (Anna)
6. madsmosen
7. babysu
8. kim2098
9. nhandong
12. jjk.nguyen
13. cachua_anna
14. aimzzy123
15. truc_nguyen
16. Heidi Mai
17. 36sumit
18. Rojamin
19. Ntphuongloan
20. Tinadp (+ Hanh)
21. summerdays
22. Bilima
23. Amoros
24. Gary2012
25. QuynhTruc
26. Anhthang1712
27. Rojamin
28. Cisfran
29. blbnub2012
31. Nhuquynh
32. Thuyphuongha2001
33. Verena

Yes I'd like to join. But are you sure there will be enough place for everyone?  (O_O')

bechum wrote:
Flo-vn wrote:

Helloo
Im in, if its still possible !?

rojamin wrote:

shite no, you'll ruin the venue if every single one is coming. Somebody's gonna sit on the floor, especially someone fat like bechum (bé chum = petite barrel/jar) :| there'll be a late rush hour, because bechum'll need more space. :D  that explains why she doubled me in the 18th and 27th position in the list, just to 'give her a lift' :D

Ah ha, noted that u luv me already, that's why u keep attacking me :lol:
P.S. Sorry for my mistake, I used cellfone for updating this topic today
P.S. 2. OMG it's rain >_<

Of course yes

Albert Nguyen wrote:

Hi :)

Can i join for the drink?

bechum wrote:

1. bechum
2. florian22
3. somenoise (Tonon)
4. Natalie Nguyen
5. lybichngoc (Anna)
6. madsmosen
7. babysu
8. kim2098
9. nhandong
12. jjk.nguyen
13. cachua_anna
14. aimzzy123
15. truc_nguyen
16. Heidi Mai
17. 36sumit
18. Rojamin
19. Ntphuongloan
20. Tinadp (+ Hanh)
21. summerdays
22. Bilima
23. Amoros
24. Gary2012
25. QuynhTruc
26. Anhthang1712
27. Rojamin
28. Cisfran
29. blbnub2012
31. Nhuquynh
32. Thuyphuongha2001
33. Verena

Flo-vn wrote:

Yes I'd like to join. But are you sure there will be enough place for everyone?  (O_O')

bechum wrote:
Flo-vn wrote:

Not sure, but I did reserve seats for 25 pax, i think it would be okie for upgrade more seats :P

Qmusset wrote:

Helloo
Im in, if its still possible !?

Of course yes

Dear all,

I'll be there whatever happens!

U guys all welcome so if u decide to join, just come and call me when u arrive

Regards,
Chum

Bechum,
I cannot see any sun light now in my place, so I am afraid that my friends and I cannot make it to the meetup today. Thanks a lot for the good work of yours. Hope to see you guys next meetup.

Add me to the list plz. Im in.

Anton.

bechum wrote:

Ah ha, noted that u luv me already, that's why u keep attacking me :lol:
P.S. Sorry for my mistake, I used cellfone for updating this topic today
P.S. 2. OMG it's rain >_<

It rains, now what?
Yeah. I love you truly madly deeply. Love is just that simple to me. So when do we move in together?

stupid rain please... stop falliiiiiing

hi all,it's still raining.any idea?we should change to another day or make it tonite?