Child friendly restaurant in mauritius

Which ones????

Hi,
How old are the children? Easier to then advise which restaurants.
Thanks

0-10

Russian Hut. Next door to you. Big kids area. Sunday's  brunch there is a babysitter from 12:00 till 16:00 that you can leave your children with while having lunch.

Thanks so much! We are doing an article on Restaurants.mu and have found more than i hoped!

Spur...

http://restaurants.mu/article-child-fri … rants.html

I have not yet come across a restaurant that is not child friendly in Mauritius :)

Last week we were at The Happy Rajah in QB and even though it was the evening there were plenty of children seated at the tables with their parents - I must say all were well behaved and no running around etc.

I personally think Mauritius is a child friendly place anyway :)

Rosiewestie +1000
But it is a great value added when you can keep children busy and make the dining experience for the whole family more relaxing as all will have their comfortable zone and fun.
Enjoy the weekend in a child friendly Paradise!
Anton

Rosiewestie wrote:

I have not yet come across a restaurant that is not child friendly in Mauritius :)

Last week we were at The Happy Rajah in QB and even though it was the evening there were plenty of children seated at the tables with their parents - I must say all were well behaved and no running around etc.

I personally think Mauritius is a child friendly place anyway :)