ANY SHOPS SELLING RECHARGEABLE BATTERY FOR ELECTRIC BIKE IN HCM

Hi,

Do you find any shops selling electric bikes in HCM?

Where to find accessories/parts for electric bikes such as
- new chargeable batteries
- new wheels
I like using electric bikes as a means of transport roaming to the city, since the battery were fully used after 2 years, though it is fully charge, it's not useful now, the battery was already drain.

It is hard to find a replacement for the rechargeable battery.

Hope you can show where to find this thing.

Thanks.

Cat

catbaylon wrote:

Hi,

Do you find any shops selling electric bikes in HCM?

Where to find accessories/parts for electric bikes such as
- new chargeable batteries
- new wheels
I like using electric bikes as a means of transport roaming to the city, since the battery were fully used after 2 years, though it is fully charge, it's not useful now, the battery was already drain.

It is hard to find a replacement for the rechargeable battery.

Hope you can show where to find this thing.

Thanks.

Cat

Just go to Vo Thi Sau street, there are a plenty of bike stores along side there, you can start at Hai Ba Trung St, then turn to Vo Thi Sau St, then check those stores on the right

About replacement electric batteries. They are designed so individual cells can be changed - i.e. a battery comprises of several cells connected in series - so make sure your whole battery is dead and can't be repaired.

There is an electric bicycle shop on Vo Thi Sau. Go up Hai Ba Trung to Vo Thi Sau, TURN RIGHT, (if you are walking) at the first intersection on the left THACH THI THANH there is a very good electric bicycle shop which has spares, etc and is honest - at least more honest than others.

I  bought my daughters electric bicycle there and the service is good, along with the prices.

Vo Thi Sau in the other direction mainly sell pedal bicycles.

Wheels are easy to locate as there are a few wheel factories in town.

If you are buying an electric bicycle for the first time get decent locks for the battery box, remove it indoors at night. Get a good chain to lock it down with (cover in plastic hose for protection - scratches, etc - which you can buy at Dan Sinh market).

The road law on electric bikes is as for normal bicycles - anything goes.