I am coming to Norway as a jobseeker visa

Hello

Iam Mohammed Akber Ali Khan From India Hyderabad i am coming to Norway as a jobseeker visa. so anyone can tell me that is there any one from my place hyderabad. please let me know as soon as possible.

Thank You.

Hi Mohammed and welcome to Expat.com!

I have created a new topic as from your post on the Norway forum for better visibility.

I wish you good luck in your search,
Christine

Thank you for the information .

Christine have a nice day bye take care.

assalamu alaikom!

this is Taha Yousuf from Hyderabad, akbar bhai very soon i am also going to process for norway as a job seeker visa, have you processed?

please tell me about norway?
your mobile number, your mail ID.

Regard's
Taha Yousuf
7207104940 - 9010042536
[email protected]

Hi
I am an Indian was working a a religious worker has a Degree in same as well. Now living in uk from last 3 yr, working in retail.
my wife is Masters in Hr from uk.
first of all thanks for all you negative and positive comments, i really appreciate you time and concerns.however, I really want to come to Norway, and I am really looking forward for ur help
I think you guys are right that it is very less time to find job in 6 months in Norway, so I am planing to come to Norway for my higher Studies while my wife can look and work full time job, while I can work for 20 hours, its easy because studies are free there, please correct me if I m wrong. now pls suggest me can I do that or not.
also I brother is also planing to come to Norway and I am planing to start a small business with him. hope this sound good for me. or I am thinking of doing my church ministry again.
Pls pls guide me for the same, and send your comments asap,

A big thanks again
God Bless u all
Harrison
contact me on
[email protected]

Harrison
hi See if ur in uk then its ok na why u wanna come to Norway there its difficult to find a jobs with out Norwegion Language . And if ur coming to Norway for higher Studies its ok but u hav to learn and write Norwegion Language is Must. So i can Suggest you if ur well settled in Uk so please dont try to come Norway. Even iam planning now that how can i come to Uk .

Thanks Brother For the reply,
lol I would Love to stay in UK, My visa is running out in Oct and they have stop all the visas here, so I cant extend my stay here that s y I am looking for any permanent solution for same.
I applied for Canada as well but they have stop immigrating people till end of Jan 13.
please help if u can.
thanks

Hello Mohammed
I will move to oslo soon on same job seeker visa
We will have accomodation problem & then Job
I think we should make unity & stay together so it would
Be chip for us.

I am from Ahmedabad, India

Prakash
[email protected]

hiiiiiiii i m aryan i m coming norway bu job seekepeer visa.can any one tl me how i adjust my elf there.& how can i get job in hotel

ya Harrison i heart about Uk they stop visa extend and canada also they stop Immigration ya then try for Norway from there only even iam also start my Application process on 1 Aug. If i got visa soon then i ll tell you definitely ok take care you self Bye...

Hi Mohammed Akber Ali Khan,

I am Naveen from chennai, i have also applied for Norway Jobseeker Visa and awaiting for it to come. Can you let me know when did you apply for Visa and when did you get it? It will be of a great help.

Many Thanx & Regards,
Naveen

hi Mohammed h r  u
can u please help me. even i am also looking for a job seeker visa can u please tell me the process of this visa. i mean how i can apply for that visa. please brother help me. once i came ther we'll solve all the problems dont worry. i am from india as well.

hi everyone this is amit pls cl me for any inqury abt norway
job seeker visa,already 56 people got it call

Hi amit1only,

you could introduce yourself and give more information on the forum so that members benefit from it.

Thank you.

Hlo bhai jaan
I am skill worker.working in kuwait as rigging foreman in oil refinery.i want job seekar visa visa of norway.pls tell me about this

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum

You can check here..
https://www.udi.no/en/want-to-apply/

@Dawinder

Welcome to the forum

For security reasons please do not post any contact details on the open forum. These can be exchanged by using the message system.

the jobseeker visa this thread refers to is no longer issued. If you are coming from a foreign country with no ties to Norway you generally have to secure employment before you can get a visa here. The job seeker visa available now is for people with their own research funds, or people who've either already had a job in Norway or studied here.

I am recommending this thread be closed as a result.

Closed