Tattoo salons in Malta

I've been thinking of getting another tattoo, this time here in Malta. As a little souvenir and also to "mark" a personal moment.

I would appriciate if someone could advise me (those who have experienced it here), which tattoo salons, or should I say, which tattoo artist are the best. I need someone with exceptional skills with thin and crisp lines...

Thank you in advance. :)

Cheers,
Ursa

Best Tattooist that I know is Andrew Grech of Moko Tattoos in Sliema, AWESOME guy and very very good tattooist.

let me know if you want his number

Julian

Niiice. :D

Does he have a webpage or something, so I can see his work?

Thanks for the quick response, scubaboy. *Bow*

Does anyone have any experience with Inka in Birkirkara?

Yes it is on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Moko-Tat … 2702233476

Julian.

bobbys in bugibba has a good rep too....has a massive modern place as well

http://bobbytattoos.com/OurStudios/tabi … fault.aspx

@Scubaboy - thank you again :)

@toonarmy - thank you as well. I've heard he's relly good with cover-ups. Will go and check it out :)

Bobby's was one of the best but unfortunately he passed away but his son is still operating and using the same name Bobby's, he's been tattooing since he was old enough and is very talented so you can't go wrong, he has a studio in Buggiba and in Paceville as well

i had my tattoo in Bobby's salon it's great

Thanx GHouston & Designs. I'll go and check out their portfolios. Many of them do have web sites, but the photos are too blurry... :/

Thank you all!

I would really appreciate if there were some info on Inka (Birkirkara) - anyone? :)

Thank you in advance.

Hi,

My husband is a tattooist (currently working in Manchester until our move in October).
Around March time, he tattooed a guy called Chris who it turned out is a tattooist based in Sliema (he was in the UK visiting family).

Anyway, when we visited Malta in April, Chris tattooed my hubby -and did an amazing job!

His studio is immaculate and we highly recommend him to any friends looking to get work out there!

The studio is called Kri8or - Address is: 30 Triq Hughes Hallet, Sliema, SLM 3142 Tel: 79422902

What about piercing places? Any idea?

Sliema <3 wrote:

What about piercing places? Any idea?

ears, nose. eyebrows, tongue, just for starters...LOL

I would have thought most tattoo parlours would also do that as well. I dont know for sure. amd sure someone like "the viper" will know  so come on Stu.

haha yes, i meant where to go :P
not where on the body, i've got my ideas!

Hey all,

Just to let you know, my hubby has now started work at a newly opened studio in St. Paul's Bay!

So if you or anyone you know are looking at getting any tattos, I'd appreciate it if you could mention

"Inkredible Ghiller's Tattoo", Mosta Road, St. Paul's Bay (opposite the Banif bank)

I got a tattoo here in Malta my first week after arriving, at a very small place in San Julians ( between Paceville and Spinola ) called Together Forever. The guy did a fabulous job considering the design I wanted needed to be drawn from a picture on the internet and I explained I was uninterested in spending too much money for a larger size, extreme colors, etc.

A place I plan to return if I decide on more ink this year and I only spent a hundred euros there but if you got more of a budget, which I assume you do, then you can definitely walk out of there with some fantastic art on your body.

Long time, no typing.

So, I'd like to recommend Guy Lee in Mellieha. Does a great job, very professional and to top that off, he's kind & friendly.  :top:

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Digging up old thread
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct