Golden Retriever

I would like to have golden retriever badly, they are the best friends of us:)

I ve checked website of dogsindoha already for re-homing and unfortunately couldnt find any. On the other hand i am opposed to pet trading and dont want to pay for a friend.

Anyway need your help friends, if you can suggest me smthng, i will be appreciated.

Thanks...

Hello,

it's very hard to find a golden retriever here in Qatar. What you can do is to go to QAWS - Qatar Animal Welfare Society - it's a farm -shelter- for homeless pets in Alrayyan Area. they have variety of dogs that you can adopt. The adoption suppose to be free.

or you can buy from Souq Waqif but they are usually in a very bad condition because they don't take care of them, poor little them.

You can try to visit Qatar Animal Welfare Society, it's about 5-10 minute drive from Villaggio Mall. They have quite a good number of furry friends there, although I am not sure if they have a golden retriever now since saluki mostly dominate the shelter.

Hi, QAWS is an animal shelter and mostly you will find Huskies I did not see any Retriever at the moment but will check for you in UAE if there are any and they will be more than happy to send across.

Check this link and you will find the fur babies available for adoption, if you need any assistance please do let me know.

http://www.k9friends.com/dogs/

They are available
And adoption thanks ***

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct