Hello from bangkok

hi if you are in bangkok or planning to come oever and need some tips let me know.
i have been there for a while.
thanks
dominique

Hi Dominique,

I have moved your topic on the Bangkok forum for better visibility.

Thank you for offering your help to members.

All the best,
Christine

Hi! A friend and I are going to Bangkok for the night before we leave to Koh Samet in the morning. Where is a good place to party that is not Khao San road?

Clubs on Sukhumvit Soi 55 (Thonglor) or Sukhumvit Soi 63 (Ekamai) might be what your looking for but only you can decide.

I would suggest you check link below and decide for yourself. 

http://www.bangkok.com/club-guide/

Hi, I am Firoz from Bangladesh is planning to come BKK for only 5 dyas and I am new in BKK. Please give some tips and tricks which is appropriate for a new comer. Thanks

Thonglor / Ekamai area - A bit more upscale, clubs around there mostly cater to Thai people's taste and music but its nice to go check them out. Alot of nice bars around Thonglor which are frequented by expats.

RCA - route 66,slim etc - Alot of tourist, younger thai crowd, music wise they play hip hop, top 40, trance etc

Sukhumvit Soi 11 - Bed Supper club, Q-bar, Levels etc - Most of the clubs there are also considered up scale but cater to expats and tourist mostly, some of them have a cover charge as well.

There's also ratchada soi 4-8 etc but i wouldn't recommend that area to tourist, its known to be a bit shady and gang fights are a norm in the clubs there.