Looking for a clean furnished apt in Rehab city

looking for a clean furnished Apt in Rehab city that has fairly new furniture for 1 month. will it be easy to find? I'm planinning on staying in a hotel for 2 days upon arrival and going to rehab city my self to look for the apt.  I'm afraid of roaches and dirty places.  and can somone tell me the best area/group in rehab city to rent so I can be near hospitals and shops.

best regards
thank you
love this place. thanks for this great website.

stick to apartments in groups 94 and above. you won't be very close to shops but you will be able to either walk it or take a cab to them very easily. all the one's in the older groups are rather filthy and aren't maintained by their owners. just keep in mind that the prices are all the same in Rehab, dirty and filthy is the same price as clean and new. so don't settle for less.

FYI: close to the souk=you will have roaches and rodents in your place. so, be careful how close you want to be to the shops. the hospitals/physicans, malls, and banks are also across from the souk. All these things are centrally located in rehab so it's not difficult to get to what you want.

Thank you very much meems. I'll keep that in mind. I didn't even know that it goes up to 94
. Someone is offering me an apt in group 8. Also i was told that groups 1,2,3 and 4 are the near the shops. So does it start from 1 to tge 90's? Confusing.

Thanks again
Best regards

the groups go up to 130 as far as I know. The phases are 1 through 10 and now there is a Rehab 2 which an entirely new section of phases. you don't really want to be too close to the shops. the apartments are older, it's congested and noisey-but that's just my opinion.

Phases=marhala is the Lot where the groups are, the groups=magmoo3 are the buildings inside a specific marhala. don't get it confused because you'll end up with what you're not looking for..lol.

thank you very much meems for the info.

you're very welcome..good luck