Expats in Santa Marta

Would like to meet expats in Santa Marta.  I live with my wife, she is Colombian but we were living abroad all that time and just moved back in Colombia 3 months ago and opened the Restaurant Bar in September. 

Contact me  at:

Alain Richard

Interested in visiting santa Marta.  Can you advise about travel from simon Bolivar airport?  and also recommend accomodation?

Hi Pradcliff!

You could also check out Colombia classifieds and could even post your advert there (Category- Accommodation).

Good Luck!

Sheetul

Hello Alain,

I see that your post is 3 years old.  I am coming to Santa Marta for a visit on 7/9/12.  I will be in SM 11 days.  I am researching retiring there.  I have been attempting to contact expats there to get the perspective of Americans who have been there awhile.  I will also send this to the email address you posted on Expat Forum.  Would enjoy visiting your bar/restaurant.  I am a professional IT manager and a writer.  I will retire in a bit over a year.  Hope to hear from you.  All the best,  Jerry

Greetings Alain;........... I tried sending this to you through my personal email address, but it wasn't getting through.  I will send you the same message this way, I hope!  My name is Daniel Bianchi.  I am an expat living in Guatemala for the last two years.  My expenses here range around $800.00 a month, barring unforeseen circumstances.  I play guitar and write tunes.  I usually look for others who play and attempt to start up a group and play Open Mike Nights.  Nothing intense, just fun for all involved............

I'm looking for everyday information.  Super Markets? can I create a lifestyle without the need of a car or   motorcycle?  I am paying $300.00 dollars a month plus electricity here for a small one bedroom apartment.  Can I set up close to that amount down your way? I'm also looking to marry once I'm established.  I have heard good things about the area and would like to head out you way in 3 or 4 month's time when my apartment contract is completed.

Good luck with your Bar & Grill Alain, and please give my best regards to your wife.
Thank You....... Daniel, (People call me Popeye!)  **

CHILLOUTBARGRILL wrote:

Would like to meet expats in Santa Marta.  I live with my wife, she is Colombian but we were living abroad all that time and just moved back in Colombia 3 months ago and opened the Restaurant Bar in September. 

Contact me  at:

Alain Richard

Hello Sin Fin and welcome on board :cheers:

Kindly note that you are presently participating on a thread inactive since 2012.

You are also off topic on the initial post which you just quoted, this thread is talking about networking.

If you wish to have information about the area and more, please create a new thread and introduce yourself and your project to the online community.

Best Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Closed