Serviced Apartments 3BR near ISKL in Ampang

Hi everyone,
I and my family of 4 will be moving to KL soon.  Our children will attend ISKL in Ampang.

Many people tell us traffic in KL is a mess so we prefer to be near the school. We've read other posts that alert us to stay away from the mountains due to mud slides.   

I am looking for a 3 BD furnished serviced apartment in Ampang/ near ISKL.

Suggestions would be very appreciated.
Best Regards

Hello ajc&k.

Welcome to Expat.com!

The Housing in Kuala Lumpur section might help. You should post an advert. :)

Good luck in your research,
Aurélie

Can try to look for Ampang Putra Residency.

You May search for those apartment allocated at Jalan Ampang or Ampang Hilir,There are lots of expat stay because it is a very conveniece place to School and Shopping or for foods. It is just about 20mins reach to ISKL,and about about 5mins drive to KLCC. There are lots of school bus sending students from apartment within KLCC area. there are lots of nice apartment within Ampang Hilir, with mountain view, windy, and city view such as Mutiara Upper east, Embassy View, and Lanson Place.(90% are staying by expats who are working nearby.

KL is the capital/main city in Malaysia, in term of traffic congested, it is the must, otherwise it will not named as city.Although it is congested, but it will only congest during office peak hour, (8am-9am) and (5.30pm - 7.30pm) all are driving into city, but yours kids are on the way, people come in, but you all are going out. ( from KL out to ISKL is consider as going out, will not encounter a big problem. let me know if you want to know more about those apartments  as per mentioned.

@ celine wong do u have some condo in ampang hillir

kingali2308 wrote:

Dear Ali, don't you found the right one yet? :)

kingali2308 wrote:

[Moderated: Please communicate by PM]