New to forums in general!

Hi! My name is Annette and I've never actually used a discussion forum before. I am pretty green to it, but I joined this one because I am possibly moving to Copenhagen in the winter. My boyfriend and I are thinking to get married because we love each other and the long distance is difficult, even if we can see each other every couple months. I am hoping to make some contacts that would give me some advice to find jobs while I study the Danish language, and some friends as well! :) I'm from Florida, but I have lived and traveled abroad a bit. I used to live in Rennes, France and Paris, France for a time. I would like to do it right this time, though. I would like to make some friends that are going through similar experiences as myself, and perhaps we can help each other. :)

Hi Annette and welcome to Expat.com!

You're looking for a work in which sector?

Wish you Good Luck,
Harmonie.

Hello Annette,

How are you?  My name is Eleonore and I have been living in Copenhagen for a year.  I used to live in England and moved over here to be with my Danish boyfriend.  It would be nice to meet you if you come over here :)

ele :)