Tennis and Volleyball

I was wondering if anyone is interested in playing tennis on a regular basis... or just every so often, that works too. It's kinda hard to describe skill level so all I'll say is just send me a message and we can arrange something, worst comes to worst we can just hit the ball around for a little bit.

Also, is anyone interested in playing volleyball or know of a sand volleyball court that anyone can play at? I heard there are some sand courts at the university but haven't confirmed that yet.

Anyway, feel free to respond below or send me a message.

Hi Colin...is it Colin or Michael?? lol
I'd love to play tennis sometimes. I'm not a very good player so I hope you are not expecting Rolland Garos? lol
Are you still in Lyon, cause I see you posted it a few months ago, so that's why I ask? I'll arrive in Lyon in 2 weeks...
Do you speak French?

See you
Valerie

Bonjour colin,
I m not really a volley ball or tennis player (I can play but not really fancy it) but I am definitly a basket ball player, so If you are interest about doing some baskets, just let me know.

Hey Colin,

I'm interested in playing volleyball if you are open to do co-ed :p
I'm not good at tennis but I do play squash (though i left my racquet in Toronto ....sigh...)

Hey Colin,

I'm interested in playing volleyball if you are open to do co-ed :p
I'm not good at tennis but I do play squash (though i left my racquet in Toronto ....sigh...)

Tansy