I'm from kuwait anybody need help just knock yourself

Hello.. my name is Jamal and i'm from kuwait and i like to help from all around the world. I know every small details about this country and if u ever needed a help in anything it would be my pleasure. wish you all a safe trip to kuwait and waiting for helping all of you. Take care

Thanks Jamal.

you are welcome

Dear Jamal,

My name is Amir and I am representing a construction european comapny, can you help in this aspect?

hi good jamal   iam from indian but now in uae  iget job in kuwait if i come direct from uae to kuwait  how i get pcc  i get in indian embessy
can help
me

Hello Jamal ,

do you think you can live a good life a save from 1400 KD ? whats the average food spending per month ? i like to eat out a lot ! :) , thanks

(moderated: off topic)

i am from egypt ,
i used to work but i resigned last april
i am 36 years old , graduated from faculty of commerce and business administration 1998
is it easy to find a good job in kuwait

Hi Ahmad,

You can try searching for jobs on www.bayt.com

actually i did for some jobs in bayt.com
but they did not reply

Maybe try following up personally with the company you applied for? (Call them directly)

Here are other job searching websites:

http://kuwait.xpatjobs.com/http://www.q8-job.com/http://kw.tiptopjob.com/

thank you

thanks from me as well

No problem :)

Hi i need a help in Kuwait. i am living in Malaysia now... i saw yr post,,, so i am asking you to help me Mr.Jamal... it's a family problem and quite personal... so how can i explain please advise.... Thank you....

[moderated: Off topic.]

Hi,
I am given an offer of 900KD. Will be working in a restaurant as Manager.

You think this is a good salary?

I will be moving in alone and will need a place to stay near Avenues mall.

I dont mind staying as PG or take on sharing.

Will i be able to save much with this salary?

Please advise

Thanks

sajan

I Want to work and live in Kuwait and Kindly help me to do this.

Hello Sir..
I want to work and live in Kuwait city. Kindly help me to do . I am from Pakistan

Thanks Jamal.

A very kind hearted man.... mr.jamal :)

STRANGE BLOG, EVERYBODY WANTS TO HELP BUT NO ONE ACTUALLY DOES...LOL....

sajanibrahim wrote:

STRANGE BLOG, EVERYBODY WANTS TO HELP BUT NO ONE ACTUALLY DOES...LOL....

dear Sajan,

please refrain from writing in caps on the forum, its straining on the eyes :)

second, kindly review the multitude of posts similar to yours about your salary request. you will find several highly detailed lists of expenditures etc.

THANKS Cairo

Finally!!

Hello Jamal,

Please, what is your advice if civil ID is lost.I have a copy of it fortunately, but not sure how and where to claim the new one.
Many thanks, Mill

I'm not Jamal!
Kind of pain...Stop by PACI http://www.paci.gov.kw/en take another form of ID with you then they will give you a temp print out CID with your picture on. If you still can't find it after , you get a replacement one from them for 2KD but I believe in two month "check with them"

mill wrote:

Hello Jamal,

Please, what is your advice if civil ID is lost.I have a copy of it fortunately, but not sure how and where to claim the new one.
Many thanks, Mill

Thanks Mel. Before going to PACI, is it necessary to report loss of CID to police? That s what I ve heard today, as PACI reportedly needs that?

As far as I know they don't need it anymore

Dear Jamal,

Good day to you :)

My Fiance is really keen on teaching English in Kuwait.
She has a degree in Phsycology, currently busy with her masters (PGCE) through UNIS and 5 years teaching experience at high school level.

We have agreed to do this together. I on the other hand don't have any teaching  experience or qualifications. I currently work at Coca-Cola aka Peninsula Beverages. We are from Cape Town, South Africa.

I am in the process of doing a teaching course through TEFL.

How keen are the schools in Kuwait on hiring people who have only completed a TEFL course?
Do i stand a chance at getting employed by any of the schools in Kuwait?
Do you know what i could earn?
Are there any teaching assistant jobs?

Looking forward to your response.

Ps- I know your offer was about 5 months ago, but would really be grateful to your response.

Many Thanks
Kind Regards
Regan

Dear Jamal,

Good day to you :)

My Fiance is really keen on teaching English in Kuwait.
She has a degree in Phsycology, currently busy with her masters (PGCE) through UNIS and 5 years teaching experience at high school level.

We have agreed to do this together. I on the other hand don't have any teaching  experience or qualifications. I currently work at Coca-Cola aka Peninsula Beverages. We are from Cape Town, South Africa.

I am in the process of doing a teaching course through TEFL.

How keen are the schools in Kuwait on hiring people who have only completed a TEFL course?
Do i stand a chance at getting employed by any of the schools in Kuwait?
Do you know what i could earn?
Are there any teaching assistant jobs?

Looking forward to your response.

Ps- I know your offer was about 5 months ago, but would really be grateful to your response.

Many Thanks
Kind Regards
Regan

Hello!
That is very kind of you to offer to help.
Regards,

Now would be a good time for your fiancée to apply for schools which start in August, there are many nurseries looking for teachers as well as British and American schools, with her degree she should be able to find a job with no problem.

Hy bro  can u help me

HI
Mr.Jamal
its great to learn that you have offered to help needy people
this is a very great initiative .i appreciate your efforts and hope you will do the needful to needy people
may God bless upon u
best regards

hi
sorry for the late reply.you are most welcome to kuwait.
Kd900 is a reasonable salary.regarding savinbgs it depends upon you how much you want to
regarding accomodation you may share a room in a flat by paying kd100-120 with bathroom
meals are not expensive in kuwait no social life except malls or beaches
i hope i answered your questions
best regards