Looking for flatmates/friends in Malta

I am looking to move to Malta August/September time to do an internship. I am looking for nice, sociable people to share a house/flat with as I don't know anyone in the country, so the experience maybe a bit daunting alone!
If anyone has any advice or just wants to chat generally this would be appreciated :)

Hi sophie835,

Welcome to Expat.com!

You could have a look at the Housing in Malta section - shared accommodation and post an advert there as well.

Best of luck,
Christine

Hi

I have a newly built spacious apartment Located in the Southern coastal village of Marsascala  2 minutes walking distance away from a rocky and or sandy beach. The apartment comprises of 3 bedrooms, one with ensuite facilities and the other two share a bathroom, large terrace, tv lounge and fully equipped kitchen.
The fee is of 300e monthly sharing. The apartment will be ready by the 1st of august,if you need more info just let me know

Thanks
Good evening
Antoinette

Hi Antoinette,

welcome to the forum.

The 300 € is for the ensuite bedroom I presume. How much are the ones with shared bathrooms? Are you talking about holiday rental or long-term ? Marsascala is a bit away from the action -)))

You should post your vacancy in the 'Housing' section.

Cheers
Ricky

Hi Ricky

Good evening

The rate is applicable to all rooms sharing per person per month.

Regards
Antoinette

Hi Antoinette,

Can you email me any pics please? [email protected] :)

Thanks xx

Hey Sophie, I'm moving to Malta in late September to start my studies at the University of Malta. I would def be interested in renting an apartment together, I have been looking on various estate agent websites and there are some very nice apartments (many with sea views) in St. Julians/Sliema for 400-700 for 2/3 bed apartments. let me know what you think.

Marcus

Hi Marcus,

Sounds good to me! What budget do you have and what area are you looking to live in?
I went to the University a few months ago for a few lectures, is a gorgeous little place :)

I also have another friend that I met from this website that is looking for a room mate so perhaps we could all share?

I'd like to come for living to Malta too.
Bud I didn't find an accomodation yet. I wish to live some month for improving my English.
I'm looking for a single room in a flat with other people.
I'm an Italian guy, I hope to find job soon like waiter or any mansion. I could gain something with juggling and sculpture of balloons.
Does someone know law to Malta about street artists?
As soon as I find an accomodation I'll book a ticket for Malta.
Thanks to all, bye :-)

Giancarlo

Hi Giancarlo, I invite you to post an advert in the section Housing in Malta, it may help.;)

Harmonie.

hello, me and my friend we are currently searching for a person to fill in the 3rd room in a apartment we are going rent in guardia mangia ( near saint Luke's hospital) and we were wondering how long are you planing to stay in Malta?

Hi Giancarlo,

you do not need a permit to be a street artist if you are on your own or in a group of less than 6.

You are also allowed to produce works of art like paintings and so on.

But you have to be careful not to be too close to other shops and businesses.

Cheers
Ricky

Hi,
I can do balloon sculptures and I can juggling.
What are Malta`s law about it? If I gain something, what happens?
Is there in this group anyone likes juggling?

Bye bye at all

Hi:)

I have looked for a flat in Mellieha.
I would be like for every information.
I would arrive in August/September.
Please, can contacted me on [email protected]

Hi everybody !
We are a french couple looking for a room in a shared flat. For the moment we are in a studio appartment but we would like to find a flatsharing from september. We aim to improve our english and also meet new people with foreign cultures.
So if you are interested in don't hesitate to send us message.
Mathilde and Jérémy

Hello guys ! Same thing here. Arriving on 19 September and lookin for nice people to share a flat or house. If you find something don t hesitate to write me. I l be in . Good day !

Hello guys!! I'm coming on the 20th of june to the end of august and I REALLY need to find a flat quickly if I don't want to sleep on the street :) So pleeeeeeeease help me :) I would like to live in St Julian's, Sliema or Paceville and my budget it's maximum 300 euros. Thanks and I hope see you soon!

Hello elodie16 -> You should post an advert in the Housing in Malta section. It shall help. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Ciao Giaaaky,

I like juggling ...are you in malta?

ramdane1967 wrote:

Ciao Giaaaky,

I like juggling ...are you in malta?

Hi ramdane1967

giaaanky last post was 4 years ago and the last visit to the site was 3 years, I doubt very much you will get a reply from them.

SimcityAT
Expat.com Expert Team

Hi Sophie,
My daughter is looking for a flatmate to share her lovely two bedroom flat in central Mosta.  She is working at the moment but returning to University in October.  It is very well equipped and nicely furnished, own bathroom with washing machine and tumble dryer, big kitchen/lounge/dining and two sun terraces.  Secure and central, bus stops closeby and shops. Euros 400 including all bills.  If you would like more details and photos let me know.  My number is ***, Caroline

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Carolinedavina wrote:

Hi Sophie,
My daughter is looking for a flatmate to share her lovely two bedroom flat in central Mosta.  She is working at the moment but returning to University in October.  It is very well equipped and nicely furnished, own bathroom with washing machine and tumble dryer, big kitchen/lounge/dining and two sun terraces.  Secure and central, bus stops closeby and shops. Euros 400 including all bills.  If you would like more details and photos let me know.  My number is ***, Caroline

The post you are referring to is from 2012!  Also it is advisable not to put personal contact numbers on here.

Hey ! I am also going to start with an internship in Malta. I would love to meet you, but I will star on July, so one month earlier than you :)

Even i  am looking for accomodation from sep17

Hi there,
Mu name is Milan,fromSerbia.38 years old. I used to kive atvMalta 2 years ago...now I coming again in October. I need flatmate...or someone to rent a room togheter. i am married,serious man,who just want to earn some money for my family back home. I am very sociable... if someone is interested,let mw know👌

Hi Milan.  If you are still looking, I have a cozy single room in a shared flat in Sliema close to seafront for Euro450 including expenses.

lukesp wrote:

Hi Milan.  If you are still looking, I have a cozy single room in a shared flat in Sliema close to seafront for Euro450 including expenses.

You should advertise in the housing section.

Sorry...too much money for me...350 is maximum from me

Sorry...my budget is 350e,with all bils 😒

My apologies.  I'm new here and haven't got quite the hang of it.  Sorry.