New girl in town needs some social life! :D

Hi everybody! :)

I came a few days ago to Helsinki for summerwork (from July to September) and I would like to meet new people and make some friends while i'm here. I'm not a work-home-work-home person and I need some social life after work. So if you are in my same situation and want to have some fun going out or just want someone to talk to, please do not hesitate and get in touch! :) I speak spanish, english and finnish.

Ps. I live in Haaga area

Hi Sarah88Spain,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Thank you for this introduction.

I'm sure you will get lots of new contacts here.

All the best,
Christine

Hi!

I'm eline and I'm living and working in helsinki for 6 months. Since I'm new here, I would like to meet some new people, maybe we could meet some time?

Hi!
I'm 26-year-old finnish girl and I'm doing my job learning in Helsinki.
I am always ready to meet new people. I would like to have more social live too. I am sure we would find many ways to have fun:)

Hola hey ! Sarah88

I am 27 years old IT-worker currently living in Helsinki. As I am very interested making some further friends around here I am very keen to meet people from all walks of life. Spanish is alongside of French my new lingos to learn so maybe we could arrange some meeting somewhere around in this summer perhaps in cafes? My spoken English is fine (not native speaker)due long term regular use and is too required in my job. I am available on various times mainly on evenings therefore if you would like to go some events and see me just contact and write back.

Anybody like to meet, i'm probably considering visit to espoo islands, if somebody wana join me, basically i need a push, i'm too lazy to go alone :)

noby

Hey, it would be great to go out some day, just call me...

Javi.
PH. 0440777286

HI Sarah! Since so many people are responding positively you might want to organize something with an open invitation so anyone who wants to come can show up. For instance, we had one with about 7 people at Cafe Esplanade. It was a fantastic way to get to know people (indeed, it's how I met Javier. Hi Javier!!)

I am also down to meet :)
Ashley

Hi!
Group meeting is a great idea!
How many would be interested???

Hanna:)

Hi Ppl! I am from Mauritius Island and studying in Haaga Helia UAS. Wednesday evening would be awesome to visit the town :)

Hi Sara,

I am also from Spain. I just arrived last week and I want to meet people, and also spanish people too.

I am living in Tôôlo Towers. Can we have a cafe or so?
Do you have friends and plans? Can you answer me to [email protected]

Pilar

Hello Hanna,

Im new in Helsinki, are you still interested to meet new people? If yes please send me email on : [email protected]

Hear from you soon.

Cheers

hey i m also new in town..................lets meet and explore the city.......................

Hello everyone! I am back in Helsinki, so if somebody wants to meet and have a drink and/or explore the city, let me know:)

Hi, I am also ready for social gathering or city tour..

Hi guys.

Probably someone must create a facebook page for the next meet up and lets see how many ppl can make it..

We can meet up at one bar terrace down town and see wot we can organise.. :)

Cheers

Kumar.

Hi guys,

There are at least 2 groups on Facebook that organise events regularly. Look for Expat Meetup and IESAF.

For instance, this week is the monthly pubquiz at Molly Malones. Wednesday 1900 - 2200.

Cheers
Heather

[Moderated: Off topic + no free ads pls]

Hi Iam highly Interested

hello how are you doing .hope well. I can offer you my help,i am a nice guy , so please don't hesitate.
feel free to call me

hei u!  i would love to meet u!:) i like to get spanish friends. how are u?

Hello!

Just to remind you that Expat.com is a website for expats all over the world, where you can broaden your ties, find useful informations on different countries. You can also organise an Expat.com meet up in your country. ;)

Thank you.

Karen :)

Hi im Indonesian Chinese currently work in spore..wl join summer skul Helsinki in August'13! :D

ok

Hi Members,

Don't hesitate to organise an Expat-Blog meet up in Helsinki :D

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team