New to HCMC seeking friends who live in D1

Hello...i am from England, . i am 53 years old, very tall 195cm and slim built.. i have a 15 year old daughter (Hannah) who is still in England living with her mother, i was born in Chelsea, London. Although i am 53 years old i have a very young outlook and enjoy living life to the full.

In England i was a project manager by profession, but now i am the joint owner of the Siagon Retro gastropub which will be opening soon on Ho Tung Mau street in the heart of D1, HCMC... i have moved into a nice apartment on Ton That Tung street also in D1, which is really close to Pham Ngu Lao and Ben Thanh market. I ride a motorbike and am slowly finding my way around the city...

I have made some new friends and have started to learn Vietnamese but need to practice more because i find it very difficult!!

I am not looking for a girlfriend.... but i would like to make some new friends, people i can have fun out with, drink coffee together and enjoy a chat would be nice... would you be interested to meet with me?

If the answer is yes then please send me a message and tell me about yourself!

Mick

hello i am sty in le thanh ton..15B
when u have free time we can meet

Hello. I want to make friend with everyone. hihi ^_^

hi blbnub2012
my name's tran. i'm student in hcm but i not born here, my home near nha trang. if u want friend, i can :D

Hello

Im living in D1 ,nice to meet you. if you need someone to talk pls contact me
My yahoo : thanhlovely3189

Hi,

My name's Hoang. I speak fluent English and French. I love travelling, learning languages and make friends with people around the globe. I've lived in Sydney for 1 year and that was an amazing city.
I love hangout with friends for a glass of beer or some coffee on Pham Ngu Lao street on Sunday morning.
My yahoo is [email protected]

Hi Mick, Welcome to VN. Hope you have enjoyed the experience so far. I'm Tran. I studied and worked as an Accountant in Europe for sometime. Im  returned home recently. It would be nice having a coffee with you since Im looking into changing my career into consulting industry which involves managing project. Would be great to have your thought & experience. Please email me on [email protected].

Hi Mick, did you leave England because of the Olympics? I am an Australian writer who has worked in theatre and musical theatre for the past 20 years. Like you I fell in love with Vietnam and am now living here and cant see myself ever returning to live in Australia. I am slowly making a nice circle of friends who in the most part are best described as creative. Email if you would like to catch up . I also live in district 1.
allen

[email protected]

Hi there, I'm very glad to make friend with u! My name's Nha, you can call me Aries :) I think I could help you practice Vietnamese and you help me practice English.I'm 23 and live in Binh Thanh dist.We can go around at night or weekend cuz I have to go to work at day. I'll show u some place to enjoy VN cuisine. send me message to email: [email protected]
CUS!

Hi

Nice to meet you here, hopefully you have a great time and business in VN.  I`ve added your contacts

Cheer

Hey Mick,

I can help practice some basic Vietnamese to help you get by. You should try Vietnamese on Rosetta Stone sometime.

I'm working in banking industry. Would love to hang out and have coffee sometimes.

Hello. I'm very happy talk with you. Wellcome.

You can learn Vietnamese language by Rosetta stone Vietnamese software.
FYI,
https://www.expat.com/en/classified/asi … tware.html

Yesterday
Hello

How are you?

My name is Andy and I am very interested in your advertisement

I will be in HCMC in 2weeks

Please tell me more

Kind Regards

Andy