Looking forward to work in Doha

Hello,

I am indian and currently live in muscat - oman, I have been working for Business Development Executive (Sales & marketing)  for almost 5+ years exp. would like to work in Doha.

It would be great if any one could help me in getting work there.

Regards,
Shahid

Hello Shahid, do not hesitate to browse through the different thread of the forum, it may help.;)

I also suggest you to post an advert in the section Jobs in Doha.

Wish you Good Luck,
Harmonie.

Hello,

thx for advise Harmonie. I will do.  I was early post " jobs in Doha" forum  but still no job response. So I need some local recruitment contacts where should I get this?

Regards,
Shahid

Hello,
I get job reply email from below mentioned website. plz suggest me about below mentioned website and response??
WEBSITE RESPONSE: Please be advised that you would be required to submit the refundable fee of $85.00 USD to proceed with the applications,which is submitted once, and covers all applications, until you accept a job. This can be submitted through our website jobs in qatar payment page you can apply for a refund after 6 months, if you do not accept a position.
You will receive your file number and login details to access your online account, you can also track your resume and employers responses, The next step will be the final reviews and interviews with employers,  This payment covers all applications both present and future. Once your payment is received.
This payment covers all applications both present and future. Once your payment is received, your applications are then matched to the selected positions and applied directly to the related employers for the final reviews and selection. Employers will generally conduct phone interviews, the placement process can take about 1-6 months, however, this is only an average.
Qatar Location for Employers
C/O Link Staffing
Po Box 45723
Doha, Qatar
[email protected]

REGARDS,
SHAHID