Family visa

hello

i got visa and i am planning for saudi arabia very next month, can some one guide me regarding getting visa for wife and a little baby.by profession i am banker

Hello,

If you have company visa with family status then don't worry your Government Relations Department will arrange visa for your wife and children.

thanks A_K
1.whats the procedure to bring family to saudi arabia?
2.can i bring family?
3.i dont know about company family status as u mentioned

Hi khalidubl1

1.whats the procedure to bring family to saudi arabia?
Your company (or your sponsor) will handle this procedure thorough the government relations officer (Every company has one officer or several) . You may need to bring your highest educational achievement document (preferably a degree or a masters, some cases some professional qualification will also do the job) which has to be attested by your country's Saudi Embassy.

2.can i bring family?
The visa documents you recieve will contain details with regard to your profession. I.e : Financial Analyst, Supervisor etc. or you can always check with your company whether the visa profession you have been given is eligible to bring family.

3.i dont know about company family status as u mentioned ,
Same as previous , you have to check with the company which you have been offered for a job.