Looking for business partners

Hi, I'm looking for business partners to work with in thailand. If you're interested, please contact me at [email protected]

Hi there,

What kind of business that you are discussed about?

Appreciate if you could provide more details.

Thank you

Hi Annie. I'm dealing in travel. What industry are you in? Maybe we can work something out?

Hi Henry,

Definitely, I would like to take up the opportunity.

Regards,
Arvind

hi, arvind. Do you have skype? So we can further this.

just added you.

Hi hyzhenry, I also invite you to post an advert in the Looking for section of Thailand classifieds.;)

Harmonie.

what kind of business do u interested in?

I'm currently in the travel business. If you are interested in working together please drop me an email. Thanks.

I am looking for business partner in Thailand . I am in internship training . i am base in Philippines and looking for partner who will assist my students on their  internship in Thailand also.

HELLO THERE!DO YOU HAVE A SKPE?I THINK WE CAN DO SOMETHING TOGETHER!REGARDS FROM BANGKOK :)

we can chat at [email protected] .. thats my skype u can add me there.

Hello withoon -> Please lower your caps lock when writing so as to ease the reading! ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

hi

I am from Bangladesh,Dhaka.and I am very much interested to settle in Thailand.If you let me know what kind of business u r into and what type for partner you are looking for,then I can let you know.because I am interested to merge into business.

thanks
tc

[Moderated: Off topic]

what is your job now?

I'm still looking,is there anything you can suggest me? Thanks

Hi
I am interested too, if there is no one left u can contact me
Thanks

Dear, how can I  contact you. My skype name is Achhru Ram Gautam. You can share on facebook or yahoo mail.                   thanks.

Dear, I have no job at present. I am getting Pension From Govt.Thanks.

I am also organising temple tour in bangkok with indian saints. Previously we organised a religious programme in Dev Mandir  Bangkokow  ten days. Now we are planning another programme in Vishnu mandir. thanks,

I am a permanent  resident of thailand  you can check my profile for contact...cheers

Hello. This is an old thread.

Please start a new topic on the Thailand forum. Thank you.

Discussion closed.

Closed