Hello all,

My name is Sandeep Ranade. I am based in Mumbai, India currently and will be moving to Nairobi in August 2012.

I am looking for some information on admission process to schools in Nairobi.

I have two children and want to move my family to Nairobi in September.

I have heard that the schools in Nairobi will close by end June or some schools are closing by July 6 for vacations.

If I plan to make a short trip to Nairobi before July 6 and try and see schools, schedule admission test/interviews for my children, will it work? What should be the process for getting something done before July 6 for admissions.

Hope I will get some suggestions...

Thanking you all in advance

Best regards
Sandeep Ranade

HI

Hello I`m surya from Indonesia Bali I`m a teacher I need your help for my students (poor students)They do not have mother and father can you help them

HI EVERYBODY I AM A NEW MEMBER....

I AM FROM INDIA, BUT NOW I AM WORKING IN RIYADH...

I DONT HAVE ANY FRIENDS IN RIYADH.

I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS IN RIYADH.....

Hello & weclome,

Welcome to Expat-Bolg and i wish you all the best,

Regards...
Ammar

Hello Sandeep Ranade.

Welcome to Expat.com!

For better visibility, your post has been moved to the Nairobi forum. :)

-------------------------------

@drasuryawati and @saifinriyadh - You are both off topic and on the wrong forum. Kindly start a new thread on the right forum.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi sandeep, welcome to Expat.com.
Its better if you check on google about the schools and their sessions . Plus even you may call on school no. and get your information done.

And for Schools, check the old blog below -
Schools in Nairobi by Stephna

Cheerz!!!
Rohit

Hello Mr Rande, welcome to nairobi, there are many schools where most of the indian kids go. Oshwal and aga khan are very famous for indians, some of my indian friends kids are studying in oshwal. There are many more options but as i know of these 2 i am giving you the details. If you need more details do let me know.

Hello Suribhai, Rohit and AurelieZ,

Thanks for moving my post to the relevant forum and sorry I posted it on the general forum...

Thank you Suribhai and Rohit.

I have checked on the net and I am looking at Oshwal School, Aga Khan Academy, Braeburn School, HillCrest School and Brookhouse School - British Curriculum

Thank you again and do let me know in case you have anything relevant for me

Best
Sandeep

May be you can have the contact of some people who joined their kids in oswal or agakhan or some other. you may get some idea about the fees, education system and all. let me collect and send you their contacts, that would be more easy for you