Market potential of Burma (Myanmar)

Dear Members,

I am currently researching the market potential of Burma. Any information, is welcome.

I have three more specific immediate requests:

1) I found a lot of information about the new investment law. Please tell me, was it signed?

2) Is there any good restaurant in Yangon for meetings with people?

3) I there available visa on arrival or pre-arranged visa from Europe (in our case - Ukraine)?

Thank you!

Regards,
Anastasia

Hi Anastasia & welcome to Expat.com!

Hope that you'll soon be enlightened.;)

Harmonie.

Hey there,

I am also interested to do some investment in Myanmar, probably a design related business. I am going to investigate the market for two month starting from next week.It will be nice if we can keep in touch and discuss about it.

Feel free to email, message or chat.

Thank you!

i am in the same situation

interested to move to myanmar to open restaurant/guesthouse but find it difficult to get serious information

appreciate any contact to exchange our experience so far

Hello wstrazzer, I invite you to start a new thread on Myanmar forum for better visibility.
You may ask all your questions.;)

Harmonie.

[Moderated]

So I take the trouble to post an informative reply and it gets deleted and replaced with the crap "moderated".

Lol, I guess you dont want you readers to be informed. No worries.

So the 4th of July is over... was it signed? there's no information in the news, unfortunately.

Anastasiia wrote:

Dear Members,

I am currently researching the market potential of Burma. Any information, is welcome.

I have three more specific immediate requests:

1) I found a lot of information about the new investment law. Please tell me, was it signed?

2) Is there any good restaurant in Yangon for meetings with people?

3) I there available visa on arrival or pre-arranged visa from Europe (in our case - Ukraine)?

Thank you!

Regards,
Anastasia

Hi guys ,
I am also in the researching process for business in Myanmar ( business development opportunities, tourism market or Real Estate). As i can see there are many people in the same situation.It would be interesting to share information in order to increase our knowlege to run our future projects.

About the 3th question of Anastasia, i am from Basrcelona,Spain what about visa for Spanish?
Thank you in advance
Best Regards
Marc