I am new to ho chi ming city , looking for some friends

Hello all,

i just moved to HCMC for working in the communication & event organizer and dont know much about the city. It would be nice to have some new friends and connections here. So feel free to share your experiences or drop me the message or email on [email protected]

thank youuuuu

xxxx

Welcome to Expat.com bogiebobo!;)

Harmonie.

Hi, nice to meet u n welcome to hcmc. I think u r older than me. Im 20years old :)

Welcome to Vietnam !

Hop you can enjoy

Should you need any advice, dont hesitate to drop me a message !

bogiebobo wrote:

Hello all,

i just moved to HCMC for working in the communication & event organizer and dont know much about the city. It would be nice to have some new friends and connections here. So feel free to share your experiences or drop me the message or email on [email protected]

thank youuuuu

xxxx

hi bogiebobo, nice to meet you :)
You can call me Shift and I'm vietnamese.
It's very nice to talk and drink coffee with you in HCM city.

count me in for the coffee :)

hi!
nice too meet you!i'm vietnammese, i hepl you to speak vietnamme , you hepl me to speak english or french?

Hello...i am from England, 53 years old, very tall 195cm, single but have a 15 year old daughter who is still in England living with her mother, i was born in Chelsea, London.

I am a project manager by profession and will start to look for a job at the end of this month, now that i have moved into my apartment on Ton That Tung street in D1. I ride a motorbike and am slowly finding my way around the city... I like coffee and would be happy to meet you for coffee/drink so that we can see if we are compatible for our learning needs, before deciding.

I have two very good english friends who work here at the airport. I came for a holiday in February and decided i wanted to live in HCMC so have sold my house in England and came here to HCMC three weeks ago.

I am looking to make some new friends here in HCMC, someone i can hang out with, drink coffee and chat would be nice... would you be interested to meet with me?

If the answer is yes then please tell me about yourself!

Mick

Welcome! Which area will you be staying in?

I'm here visiting and thinking about relocating. Incredibly bored so far and looking to meet friends. I have about another month before I return to Texas.

Send a pm if anyone wants to hang.

just so you know, she has completely forgotten about this site :))