What are the best cities to live in if you work in media and seek work

Heloo everyone
I am looking to relocate to Italy but want advice on finding the best city to live in based on my profession-
I work in media-music video production, Public relations, magazine writer,marketing of arts and events, etc.
I am concerned with safety and affordability because I have kids-also what schools are better and in what areas! Are there any recommendations and for colleges too. My fields are in fashion, music,publishing,film.
Thank you for suggestions-I am also looking for job sites in Italy specific to the media arts/entertainment.
I have national/Grammy/platinum artist experience-if you are a recruiter you can connect with me on professional sites like LinkedIn or IMDb pro, I can email you a link to my social media and my online CV.
Thanks friends-I hope to enjoy this wonderful culture and my roots there soon-my family is in need of a consumerism detox and get back to really living. I appreciate anyone's assistance!!
Ciao ciao amici!!
Sandy
: )

I would say that the only two viable options for you are Milan and Rome (where all the media industry is centered) and among the two, Milan comes out definetely on top!

Having said that, I really don't know how easy is to get a position in that industry...

Wish you good luck!
Ciao