Transfering car ownership

can anyone tell me how much it costs when u buy a car
to transfere the ownershp

Wish i could help but when i transfered my new beachbuggy into my own name after i boutght it ...didnt cost me anything...not sure how it works with cars....my buggy is registered as a car but drives like a motorbike on the road so mabey its all the same...just went to the motor registery and put in the forms and within one week the papers are ready ...until then they give you a copy to carry around.

I have no idea how much it cost. I guess it would depend on the size of the engine (cc) or age?
I belive the best place to ask is at a KEP (http://www.kep.gov.gr/portal/page/portal/kep). Having said that there is no English version of the web site. Ah, the call senter of that is 1500 (calling from a land line).

By the way there are two ways to procced with the transfer. 1st through KEP and 2. via the ministry of transportation. Do use the 1st one!! It soooooooo much easier!

I hope it helps.

Io

thanks for the help, il give them a ring
cheers

I bought a car few months ago, I paid 195 euro for the ownership transfer. my self and the prev owner, we went to KEP. They gave me a paper, I paid in bank, I came back to KEP, done.