Expat blog gatherings in Macei�

Hi all!

What about meeting the other Maceió Expat.com members in real life? Organizing an Expat.com meet up would be an excellent way to know them! :)

An Expat.com meet up can be a diner gathering, having coffee, a bring and share in a nice place, a cultural or sports activity, etc. There are plenty of possibilities: just imagine a pleasant way to meet new people and old friends from Expat.com.

Feel free to organize Expat.com get-togethers in Maceió: you would meet the other members in a friendly atmosphere and have a good time together!

Of course, we could offer some help to organize your meet up and to inform the community.

So, who's in? Do not hesitate to start a new thread to suggest an Expat.com gathering in Maceió. ;)

Best,

Julien

Hello Julien,

Greetings from ILAP and from Peru, I think the Expat.com is a great source of information for travelers from all over the world as it is for the locals looking for a piece of advice or just about anybody  wanting to share any wonderful experiences with the members. On behalf of ILAP I send my regards to all the community in Maceio. Hopefully we will be there anytime soon.

Luis Legua Díaz
[link moderated]
ILAP