Expat blog gatherings in Vitória

Hi all!

What about meeting the other Vitória Expat.com members in real life? Organizing an Expat.com meet up would be an excellent way to know them! :)

An Expat.com meet up can be a diner gathering, having coffee, a bring and share in a nice place, a cultural or sports activity, etc. There are plenty of possibilities: just imagine a pleasant way to meet new people and old friends from Expat.com.

Feel free to organize Expat.com get-togethers in Vitória: you would meet the other members in a friendly atmosphere and have a good time together!

Of course, we could offer some help to organize your meet up and to inform the community.

So, who's in? Do not hesitate to start a new thread to suggest an Expat.com gathering in Vitória. ;)

Best,

Julien

I'm in! Anyone else? I need some friends!!

Me and my husband  would like to meet the expats at some place in Praia da Costa ..please send a email with [email protected]  or call 27-32995765

We would like to meet expat  in Viitoria\ Guarapari area....Interact,socialize, english class and more.....cheers Janete and Jock Clark- [email protected]

There is a group that meets on most Friday nights. When I hear about the next meeting I will let you all know.

Hi Land, Please tell me where is the meeting place,,We  host travelers Couchsurfers   and  will be nice take then to a place   to meet foreigns ....Please contact us..
Thanks Janete Clark

Hi,
I have not gone to any of the gatherings yet. I know it is in Villa Velha at a restuarate but I don't remember which one.   The host is in Rio for a few days. As soon as he returns I can get you in contact with him..

I am unable to send a reply to your hotmail account. If you can send a replt to me in gmail [email protected]

I'm living in Vila Velha and would love to meet some fellow expats.