Expat blog gatherings in Odense

Hi all!

What about meeting the other Odense Expat.com members in real life? Organizing an Expat.com meet up would be an excellent way to know them! :)

An Expat.com meet up can be a diner gathering, having coffee, a bring and share in a nice place, a cultural or sports activity, etc. There are plenty of possibilities: just imagine a pleasant way to meet new people and old friends from Expat.com.

Feel free to organize Expat.com get-togethers in Odense: you would meet the other members in a friendly atmosphere and have a good time together!

Of course, we could offer some help to organize your meet up and to inform the community.

So, who's in? Do not hesitate to start a new thread to suggest an Expat.com gathering in Odense. ;)

Best,

Julien

I can't manage to find any good networking possibilities since moving to Odense. I investigated something called the Women's Group of Fyn. After a coffee meeting with a handful of the current members I determined that the group was not for me. They just seem like the the type that are judgmental and set in their ways. They seem to refuse to adapt to the culture, and that is most definitely not what I'm about.

I'd just like someone to talk to, get coffee with, go on walks or bike rides with, someone who understands what it's like to struggle with culture shock and adaptation. I feel so lonely right now. I guess I'm going to see what Lærdansk has going on. I'm attending Danish classes there at the moment.

Any guidance would be very much appreciated though.

Hi ptcjstc84,

it has obviously been a while since you posted above, however I was wondering if you had any advice, seeing that you have been here for a while.

Whilst we love it here, there has been some mental adjustment to make and it would be great if you had any wisdom to share.

Thank you.

Hej
I am looking to move to Odense in June. I would be really interested to meet other expats in the area.
Lorraine

Hey guys,

I'm living in Odense since now almost a year, and I'd like to meet new people out here,

Hit me up if you wanna grab coffee or smth :D

My name on Fb is Pierre d'Erfurth :)

Salut Pierre,

je viens d'arriver à Odense car ma copine finit ses études ici. Et j'aimerai bien rencontrer du monde ici! Tu es sur odense même?