Expat blog gatherings in Accra

Hi all!

What about meeting the other Accra Expat.com members in real life? Organizing an Expat.com meet up would be an excellent way to know them! :)

An Expat.com meet up can be a diner gathering, having coffee, a bring and share in a nice place, a cultural or sports activity, etc. There are plenty of possibilities: just imagine a pleasant way to meet new people and old friends from Expat.com.

Feel free to organize Expat.com get-togethers in Accra: you would meet the other members in a friendly atmosphere and have a good time together!

Of course, we could offer some help to organize your meet up and to inform the community.

So, who's in? Do not hesitate to start a new thread to suggest an Expat.com gathering in Accra. ;)

Best,

Julien

Just moved to Accra yesterday, would love to meet up with others and make friends.

Hey All, So I'm a British researcher who needs to get out more. Anyone around for coffee or something?

Sounds like a plan. Let's get it done!I will be on the lookout for a nice place to meetup around Osu on a Saturday.

Hi, am also willing to meet all of them in a nice place to have on undersized party.

well in Saturday evening.

Hello all.

Do not hesitate to propose a date (1 or 2 weeks in advance), an hour and a place. Other members might be interested in participating as well. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

A wonderful idea. I for one am game for a Expat.com get-together. But who's to set it up?

This thread seem to have fizzled. Any luck? was there a meet? or could be?

There hasn't been an expat-blog meeting as accraexpat holds monthly get-togethers. If you look on their website you will see the meeting for this month

Ok. Thanks...

Hi every Body,

My name is Ben, I live in Accra on the Spintex Rd.
Just amazed to meet friend here, and also wanted to tell you that we have done an expat meeting with French people last month.

Let us be planning one more with mixed origins.
Just send me a message and will fix.
Regards

i think that would be great..so when is it gonna be

Iam planing to come to Accra on 23rd Oct . any plan for meeting Expat friends in Accra ?

Brilliant Idea....but we have to make it more official there should be a kind of identification that will prove,you are a real expat-blog member.please let make it work.