Expat blog gatherings in Ho Chi Minh City

Hi all!

What about meeting the other Ho Chi Minh City Expat.com members in real life? Organizing an Expat.com meet up would be an excellent way to know them! :)

An Expat.com meet up can be a diner gathering, having coffee, a bring and share in a nice place, a cultural or sports activity, etc. There are plenty of possibilities: just imagine a pleasant way to meet new people and old friends from Expat.com.

Feel free to organize Expat.com get-togethers in Ho Chi Minh City: you would meet the other members in a friendly atmosphere and have a good time together!

Of course, we could offer some help to organize your meet up and to inform the community.

So, who's in? Do not hesitate to start a new thread to suggest an Expat.com gathering in Ho Chi Minh City. ;)

Best,

Julien

I'm interested.  I've only been here a short time so I'll leave the organizing to someone more familiar with the city.

I'm so excited to join an offline meeting with Expat.com members :). I'm a student in HCM city and willing to help expat to get used to this city.

Hi guy I really highly appreciate your thread, how can we make it take place? regards

That sounds great!Count me in guys!BTW,where's the venue?

That sounds great! :)

Expat.com member meet ups already happen and have done for the last 8/9 weeks... Bechum organises them... get in touch with her if you want to be added to the mailing list!

I am moving to Ho Chi Minh city in a few days and I don't know anyone there. Any chance to meet new people especially expats will be great! I am in!

Hi everyone !!!
my name is Gil i'm from Israel come for working i'would like to meet some expats from different countries , also looking for nice room nearby dis 3 or dis 1 any other option will be wellcomed ,
my budget 250$ , pls email me or make a call

thank's in advance

Up for it!!!