Expat blog gatherings in Gibraltar

Hi all!

What about meeting the other Gibraltar Expat.com members in real life? Organizing an Expat.com meet up would be an excellent way to know them! :)

An Expat.com meet up can be a diner gathering, having coffee, a bring and share in a nice place, a cultural or sports activity, etc. There are plenty of possibilities: just imagine a pleasant way to meet new people and old friends from Expat.com.

Feel free to organize Expat.com get-togethers in Gibraltar: you would meet the other members in a friendly atmosphere and have a good time together!

Of course, we could offer some help to organize your meet up and to inform the community.

So, who's in? Do not hesitate to start a new thread to suggest an Expat.com gathering in Gibraltar. ;)

Best,

Julien

Hi Julien
I now live in Gibraltar and would love to perticipate in meeting other Gibloggers! And my surname is .....Gibbs!
Please email me if anyone else wants to meet up. I am on holiday until 16th July but back in Gib after that.:)

Hi Julien I arrived on Monday and would welcome the opportunity to meet up with new people

Hello Mcpose,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Thank you for your post.
Maybe you can start a new discussion on the Gibraltar forum, and propose for an expat meet-up, what say? ;)

Regards,
Pravin.

Sounds good to me!

Count me in!

Hello guys.

Do not hesitate to propose a date, an hour and a place.
I am sure other members might be interested. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie