Expat blog gatherings in Paraguay

Hi all!

What about meeting the other Paraguay Expat.com members in real life? Organizing an Expat.com meet up would be an excellent way to know them! :)

An Expat.com meet up can be a diner gathering, having coffee, a bring and share in a nice place, a cultural or sports activity, etc. There are plenty of possibilities: just imagine a pleasant way to meet new people and old friends from Expat.com.

Feel free to organize Expat.com get-togethers in Paraguay: you would meet the other members in a friendly atmosphere and have a good time together!

Of course, we could offer some help to organize your meet up and to inform the community.

So, who's in? Do not hesitate to start a new thread to suggest an Expat.com gathering in Paraguay. ;)

Best,

Julien

Hi Julien,

Sure - why not!

Ñemby has a nice square, church on one side and a Real which serves decent food on the other side. Plenty of bus lines stopping in front of Real.

cheers,
Wilfrid

hello,

Tell me please are you still in Paraguay?
I am an english student interested in meeting a native English speaker.

[email protected]

Carlos.

Hi Interactboy / Carlos,

Just for your information, there are weekly meetings of expats or people wanting to practise their English at Il Mangiare (Manzana T) on Sundays at 12:00 (totalparaguay.com), there are also monthly meetings of expats (Facebook group: expats en paraguay) and have a look or post something on this page as well on Facebook: English teachers in Paraguay Job Opportunities.

Good luck!

Julie

Hey!

Sounds like a good idea. I always want to meet up with other english speakers in paraguay! I suggest SUGAR. the ice cream store/ cafe. because everyone loves ice cream ;) Should we make a date for everyone to meet? and whoever reads this thread may join! Whats your idea?

Just suggesting :)

By the way, the Sunday meetings now take place on Tuesday evenings, starting at 19:00:  same place, Il Mangiare, Manzana T, Villa Mora.
More info on Total Paraguay dot com.

Yes the OFFICIAL expat group in Asuncion is Expats en Paraguay facebookDOTcom/groups/expatsy with a dedicated Events page.  The other weekly group is more for the locals to practice their English (more like expats to pick up local singles LOL)

The idea is to support the community sharing FREE information kind of liek a family away from home atmosphere.